Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

BREAKING THE YOKE OF CURSES THROUGH THE POWER OF UNCOMMON FAVOUR

DAY 13 OF OUR ANNUAL FASTING AND PRAYERS - 2014 FAIR HAVENS

Today's Topic: BREAKING THE YOKE OF CURSES THROUGH THE POWER OF UNCOMMON FAVOUR
BIBLE READING: Psalm 51:1-end

Dear friend, it is essential for you to read today’s Bible Reading and meditate on it several times before you precede to the prayers bombs.

Curse is dangerous thing that affect almost all the families in the entire world. I can say it clearly that, no man without been afflict with a curse from one way or the other. It noted in the Bible that, every man born of a woman is a sinner – born with a curse inherited from the first parent in the Garden of Eden, Genesis 3:1-ff. Romans 3:23. Galatians 3:10

In other to enjoying the peaceful living with successful of uncommon favour, one must be set free from this bondage of sin through the Blood of Jesus Christ. When you are set free from the bondage of curse generated from first parent, it was then you are guarantee for divine favour of God to its fullness.

One thing I discovered about anyone that have signs of curse in his body, anywhere he/she goes, the effect of such curse will manifest, and such person will become victim of tormenting by the devil and his agents. But God in His uncommon favour and mercy, He sent His beloved Son – Jesus Christ to break the yoke of curses and sin through His blood on the Cross at Calvary (Galatians 3:13).

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. My God and My father, let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.

2. In the mighty name of Jesus, My God and my father, let every tie to polluted objects and items between my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus.

3. In the uncommon favour of God, I command every spoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

4. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny and marriage, break in the name of Jesus.

5. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command you inward curses, militating against my virtues, business, marriage and spiritual living, break, in the name of Jesus.

6. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my progress, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

7. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my progress, fall down and die by thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.

8. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience of my parents, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every power magnetizing physical and spiritual curses to me, I raise the blood of Jesus against you and I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, My Father and My Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus.

11. In the name of Jesus Christ, I terminate every generational curses that is affecting my destiny with the Blood of Jesus

12. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, the root of generational curses in my life and family is uprooted by the fire of God in Jesus name

13. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, as from today henceforth, I remove my name from the linkage of generational curses that is affecting my family in the name of Jesus

14. Today is the last day of existing of generational curses in my life and family in the name of Jesus

15. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, every power that hold me with generational curses is destroy by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

16. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, My God, lift me up from the pity of failure where generational curses is kept me in Jesus name

17. In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I will NOT fail any more because my Father and God have remove my name from the book of failure that generational curses of my family is put me to in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments