Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DON'T COMPROMISE

WELCOME TO DAY 49TH IN YEAR 2014 (18TH FEB. 2014)

Topic: DON'T COMPROMISE

Compromise is a deadly disease that have cause many people to lost their destiny and bury their vision. Many could not reach their goals because they compromise. To compromise means to turn back from something. To compromise means to sink and not rising. To compromise means to lose focus and get out of the race.

Many are compromise at the edge of their breakthrough. They find it difficult to progress and attain the goal ahead of them. Devil and his agents knew that, if you did not compromise you will get to where you are going.

Love of money is one of the factor that cause people to compromise. 1 Timothy 6:10. Once you take money as your god, surely you will compromise. Because of the love of money, many have killed innocent people. Many father used son to do ritual in order to get rich. I have seen a husband that took his wife to shrine because of money. Stealing and robbing is a result of love of money. Anyone that love money will do undo at any given time.

Love of the world and its pleasure - Dema compromised because he love the world and its pleasure.

Bad Association - Bad association corrupt good manners - 1 Corinthians 15:33. Those bad people that you associate with will only cause you to compromise. Those wrong ways that you are follow may seems right to you, but let me tell you the end of them all are destruction - Proverbs 14:12 

Dear friends, love of the world and the things in it with not allow you to see and achieve greater things that God has for you. It is mandatory for you to SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS, then money, house, wife/husband, wealth, riches, honour, promotion, child, etc will be given to you. Matthew 6:33

Repent of your evil deeds now, and return back to God your Creator. Luke 13:3-5

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. My God and my Lord have mercy upon me today and forgive all my sins in JESUS Name

2. I dissociate myself form the evil association that lead me astray in the name of Jesus 

3. Every power of darkness that cause me to compromise at the edge of my breakthrough die and scatter by thunder in Jesus name 

4. Spirit of compromise, get out of me in Jesus name

5. The forces of compromise working against my downfall, you are a liar, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

6. I recover back the every good things that I have lost through my compromise in Jesus name

7. I will not fail anymore in Jesus name


Post a Comment

0 Comments