Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER FOR FIFTH DAY OF 2014

TODAY IS 50TH DAY IN YEAR 2014 (19TH FEBRUARY 2014).

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. As today is the Fifth day in year 2014, I decree upon your life that, every power of fifth-fifth that is working against your destiny is hereby render useless by thunder of God is Jesus name

2. Every power that is divided your success, breakthrough, and blessing is hereby divided to piece by the fire of God in Jesus name

3. I reclaim all my lost glory in hundredfold in the name of Jesus 

4. Every hindrances that is connected with fifth-fifth working against my helpers is hereby render to ashes in the name of Jesus 

5. The divine power of God that is working out the multiple of fifth is fall upon my life, business, job and family in the name of Jesus 

6. This year, any forces of wickedness that is planning fire outbreak against my house, shop, office and properties is hereby scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

7. The power of living God is connected me with fifth helpers that will not tie of my matter through out my living in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous19.2.14

    Apostle Olorunkiya say: Daddy , am doing great sir and how is mummy , the children and the ministry sir , I do enjoyed all the prayers you had been sending to me daddy

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.