Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

UNCOMMON FAVOUR FOR TOTAL TRANSFORMATION

WELCOME TO DAY 4 OF OUR ANNUAL FASTING AND PRAYER

Topic: UNCOMMON FAVOUR FOR TOTAL TRANSFORMATION

BIBLE READING: John 5:1-9

One of the uncommon favour that brought total transformation is the one Jesus bestowed on a man who had an infirmity for 38 years. The man had been there without positive result. No one could help to put him into the pool when the water id trouble for healing. No one can put end to his sickness condition until he met Jesus on that uncommon day in his life.

The man had spent everything he had to get healing, but all his effort is in vain for 38 years. But one special day of uncommon favour for transformation, the only One with the key of Uncommon Favour visited the hospital where he has spent years without healing, and he was healed.

”And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eighty years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he said unto him, will thou be made whole? The impotent man answered him, Sir I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming another steppeth down before me. Jesus said unto him, rise, take up thy bed, and walk. And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: on the same day was the Sabbath” John 5:5-9.

How many years have you been in sick bed? No one is ready to attend to you in order to be healed and make whole? Nobody is ready to pay for your hospital bill? You have decided to end up like this? My friend, fear NOT, today is the day that God have set aside to visit you with uncommon favour that will end your situation. Jesus knew your condition that is why He sent this message to you today.

The only step you MUST take now is surrender yourself unto JESUS for total transformation. JESUS is asking you now: Do you want me to heal you? Do you ready for me to make you whole and turn your life to total transformation that will make your enemies confuse? If your answer is YES, therefore, arise now from your sickness bed in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. The power of uncommon favour for total healing is bestow on you now in the name of Jesus

2. The healing power of God is raise you from your sick bed in the name of Jesus

3. Every chains of sickness that hook me down are hereby declare break to pieces in the name of Jesus

4. In the capability of God’s ability, I receive total transformation of healing, breakthrough and freedom from power of darkness in the name of Jesus

5. O Lord my God, visit me today with your uncommon favour of transformation in the name of Jesus

6. Every seeds of infirmity planted in me through the family bloodline, are hereby uproot by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

7. My Father and my God take me out of the point of stagnant that enemies had planted me in the name of Jesus

8. Enough is enough, I hereby set free from the bondage of infirmity that I kept myself in God’s uncommon favour in the name of Jesus

9. All the sick bed given to me by the enemies is hereby declare burn by fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus

10. I receive the power of multiple transformations to greatness that will affect all area of my life today in Jesus name

11. Every evil river that use to divert my success, blessing, and breakthrough is hereby declare dry off in the name of Jesus

12. Every attackers of my destiny in the darkness world are hereby declaring total destruction upon them by thunder of God in Jesus name

13. As from today, every power go against the will of God concern my life is hereby render to ashes in the name of Jesus

14. I will move forward and succeed; NO POWER will stop me in the name of Jesus

15. I receive UNCOMMON FAVOUR with divine breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous3.2.14

    Annique Charles.
    I believe and I receive my uncommon favor in the name of Jesus amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5.2.14

    Mike it went very well with the appointment, there was a good click with the doctor and he pulled out the plug from ilya's ear which is exactly what I wanted! )))) praise the Lord, He is great!!! it went all very light, peaceful, no problems. From Julia Holland

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.