Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WALK IN OBEDIENCE TO THE WORD: THE WAY TO HEALTHY LIVING

DAY 52ND IN YEAR 2014 - 21ST FEB 2014

WALK IN OBEDIENCE TO THE WORD: THE WAY TO HEALTHY LIVING

If you walk in obedience to the Word, you will not live in sin and this will eliminate sickness resulting from personal sin. Psalms 38 records the mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional conditions resulting from David's personal sin.

God responds to you on the basis of obedience (I John 3:24). Righteous living helps you avoid sickness brought on by your own personal sin.  Living according to God's Word also provides protection from some diseases, such as sexually transmitted diseases.

Walking in obedience to the Word includes prayer, study, and application of the Word.  See Psalms 128, Deuteronomy 28, and Exodus 15:26  as examples of promises of physical health to those who walk in obedience to the Word.  

PRAYER BOMBS:

1. My God and my LORD forgive me all my sins of disobedience, have mercy on me and wash away all my sin that cause sickness unto my body

2. The power of divine healing come upon me now in the name of Jesus 

3. In the name of Jesus every chain of sickness in my body scatter by thunder of God

4. I destroy every seed of sickness in my body with the anointing of God in the name of Jesus 

5. The anointing that break the yoke of sickness is upon me now in the name of Jesus 

6. My God and my Lord set me free from the power of sickness that use to collect my profits in the name of Jesus 

7. Every source of sickness to my family and body is hereby closed by the Blood of Jesus 

8. As from today henceforth, I will not spent money on sickness any more in the name of Jesus 

9. I arise from the bed of sickness right now with the healing power of God in the name of Jesus  

Thanks you Jesus for healing me today

Post a Comment

0 Comments