Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST SETBACK THROUGH UNCOMMON FAVOR OF GOD

DAY 3 OF OUR FASTING AND PRAYER

Topic: WAR AGAINST SETBACK THROUGH UNCOMMON FAVOUR OF GOD

BIBLE READING: Psalm 69

Set back has become a common thing in our society and the world as whole. It is a desire of every man and woman to progress in their daily works, jobs, business, academic, and marriages, but instead of progressing, the reverse is the case which is the setback.

Total collapse is one the thing that is common in a life or business or marriage that experience setback. Many people that could have become great in their generations could not because they experience setback that end up in total collapse and destruction.

WHAT SETBACK CAN DO: 
1. Setback is something that did not allow people to reach their goal at the right time.
2. It allows many people to lives below their colleagues and even result in serving their mates
3. It bring hungers and oppression
4. Keep man destiny in bondage
5. It damage future and bury vision
6. It lead to wasting of times and properties

CAUSES OF SETBACK:
1. Personal sins - Judges 6:1, 16:19-21
2. Serving two masters - Matthew 6:24
3. Losing of focus -
4. Bad Association - I Corinthians 15:33, 6:15-20, 2 Corinthians 6:17
5. Lack of faith -
6. Spiritual Attacker - Matthew 13:24-28

WAYS OUT FROM SETBACK:
1. Total connection with Jesus Christ
2. Total Separation from evil and nonprofits Association - 2 Corinthians 6:17
3. Remain focus and uphold your faith
4. Praying without limits
5. Never look back
6. Don't copy, be original in your doing

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY: 

1. Thanks God for day two of this program, appreciate HIM for the uncommon favour of day and for day two.
2. Every power that causing setback in my life and business is hereby break to piece by thunder of God in Jesus name
3. I receive Uncommon favour of God that will put end to every setback activities in my life in Jesus name
4. O Lord my God, in your uncommon favour and mercy, wash all my sins away that had been caused setback in my life and marriage including my business/job in Jesus name
5. All the bondage of setback use to hold me down is breaking by thunder of God in Jesus name
6. I am totally free from every forces of wickedness that operating setback activities in my life, marriage, business and work and ministry in Jesus name
7. Today, I receive and possess the power of uncommon favour of the unchangeable God that will bring me out of the pity of setback in Jesus name
8. Every door of setback that has been open before me is hereby declare close by the power of God in the name of Jesus
9. Every evil hands gather and working for me setback on daily basis, receive the judgment of God in Jesus name
10. I will NOT have any symptoms of setback in my life anymore in the name of Jesus Christ
11. Every manipulating of satanic kingdom that forming setback to my business, marriage, job, academic, work and total life is hereby scatter by thunder of God without favour in Jesus name
12. I receive and possess the uncommon favour and power of living beyond measure and beyond limit in the name of Jesus 
13. Every covenant of setback that had been working from polygamy family of my fore-generations is hereby break in my life with the Blood of JESUS CHRIST

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous2.2.14

    Man of good morning, thank you very much for taking pain to write me this prophetic prayers everyday.The Bible says by their fruits u shall know them,U are the true servant of God without missing words. May God bless & keep youu & your family in Jesus Name Amen. From Confidence Uweh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.2.14

    Bro in Christ, keep sending me prayer points. God bless you. from Kakuru Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.2.14

    Matthew Ojo says: Amen,thank you sir,may the Lord empower you more and more in Jesus Christ name(amen).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30.1.15

    Yes and amen for the Lord is anwer today again against all trouble and against sin and too sickness he will be redeemer and healer in glry to God ,thanks and bless and pray,keijo sweden

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.