Topic: TWO THINGS INEVITABLE
One of the profound truths is that of death which we cannot postpone as mortal man on earth. Death can come to us without any previous preparation or announcement. Because our lives are liken to an actor on a stage with appointed time to perform and to leave the stage. Beloved you must daily think about your terminal journey on earth. Ref. Rom.6:23; James 1:15; Heb.9:27
Secondly, the eminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ for the second time for the prepared people on earth. This is popularly called the RAPTURE of the SAINT. Every prophecy that are relating to the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth are almost fulfilled. From now on the King of kings and Lord of lords will soon come. 1 Thessalonian. 4:15-end. John 5:28-29
Beloved, where and what will you be doing when the King finally come? It is a matter of urgency that calls for our total preparation. We must prepare for this great day now than ever!
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:
1. Every power of the cauldron, raised up to manipulate my destiny, releases me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every spirit behind any family and association cauldron, working against my progress, be paralyzed, in Jesus name.
3. Any cauldron of household wickedness, designed to strengthen poverty, failure and sickness in my life, break by thunder of God in Jesus name.
4. I break and lose my future, my finances and my health from the domination of witchcraft cauldron by thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
5. Every forces of darkness designed to derail from the way of God, you are a liar, die by thunder of God in Jesus name
Topic: War Against Unholy Living Text: Leviticus 11: 44-45 Holiness remain the standard of God for man daily living. Unholy is...
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY BIBLE READING: PSALMS 53 "To the chief Musician upon Ma'-ha-lath, Mas'-chil, A Psalm of David. The f...
TOPIC: PRAYERS AGAINST VEHICLE ACCIDENT BIBLE READING: JONAH 1:1-15 For every destiny, there is a vehicle that leads to its destina...
PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD BIBLE READING: Isaiah 38:1-9 , ECCL. 3:1-14 As I'm chat with my group member on whats app, ...