Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYERS

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. O LORD arise and let those asking for my God be disgraced within 24 hours in the name of Jesus.

2. Every power seeking to turn my blessings, profits, prosperity, work, business and job to curses receive double destruction in Jesus’ name.

3. Every witchcraft manipulation of the stars against my life, destiny, glory and family as whole be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the fire of the LORD locate and burn to ashes every weapon of darkness fashioned against my business, marriage, blessing, success, family, job, and ministry in the name of Jesus.

5. Every power invoked from the grave against my marriage, job, business, family, be chained and be cast into the pit in the mighty name of Jesus.

6. The gate of hell shall not prevail against my family, marriage, business, success, job, work and life in Jesus’ name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments