Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Solution to All Your Situations

Topic: Solution to All Your Situations

Bible Reading: Matthew 8:1-17

There are dilemmas, problems, challenges, storm and troubles around the world. Some of these problems perceive as there is no solutions to them. Moreover, there is solution to any situation. When a vehicle got spoil on the road, the owner or the driver has to call the mechanic whom knows how to repair it. As long as the driver or the owner prolong of contacting the mechanic, surely he will remain there for long. The same thing applicable to human beings; anyone that refuse to contact the right person to solve your situation, definitely you will remain in such situation. 

The only person destiny to solve all your situations is the LORD JESUS CHRIST. The Bible said: “When the evening was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick.” Matthew 8:16

As many that were brought to Him, He healed them. Jesus can healed them all because, He possessed the power and authority to do so. He openly declared that, “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” Matthew 28:18

Jesus Christ is the ONLY SOLUTION to any situation anyone may find him/herself. No matter your condition or your situation, Jesus Christ can solve it for you. He personally invites you: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29

Jesus Christ has the full assurance that your situation will be solve if you COME to HIM. The best doctor in this world has the area of specializations, but Jesus Christ is the only Physician that has power to heal all sickness. Luke 4:18-19, Acts 10:38.

Dear friend, what is trouble your mind? Do you think that your hope has lost? Do you see your situation as no solution? Are you in pain or sorrow? Which area of your life that needs urgent solution? Mind you, no matter your condition or what you are passing through, JESUS CHRIST is the answer. Cast your burdens upon Him and He will take it away for you. Acts 4:12, Matthew 11:28-29

Surrender your total life to Him now, and you see Him taking away your problems. 

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. I release fire against all evil forces that are challenging my business, marriage, work and job in Jesus name

2. Every obstacle mounted in the realm of the spirit against my business, marriage, work and job scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

3. Every satanic seating arrangement organized to waste my time, destiny, business, marriage, work and job destroy by fire of God in Jesus name

4. Every invisible pulpit of satanic kingdom raised against my ministry, business, marriage, work and job die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

5. Divine authority from heaven, come down and conquer all evil authorities that are challenging my ministry, business, marriage, work and job in Jesus name 

6. Kingdom of darkness, your time is over, you shall not rise over my ministry, business, marriage, work and job in Jesus name

7. Personal warriors in the mind of my helpers, that hindered them to support my ministry, business, marriage, work and job, vanish and wash away with the blood of Jesus

8. My God and my Lord, arise for my situation and silence all the storms that war against my ministry, business, marriage, work and job in Jesus name

9. Every good things that I have lost during the storms, challenges, and problems that confronted my ministry, business, marriage, work and job, I recollect them back in hundredfold in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments