Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

YOUR EXPECTATION IN REMAIN DAYS OF THIS YEAR

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

Topic: YOUR EXPECTATION IN REMAIN DAYS OF THIS YEAR

BIBLE READING: PSALM 1

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish."

PRAYER BOMBS:

1. The remain days of this year 2014, fruitfulness, prosperity, success, peace and unlimited breakthrough is your portion in the name of Jesus

2. Let there be a divine rearrangement in the heavens to bring about the purpose of the LORD concerning my marriage, business, job and ministry in the remain days of this year in Jesus’ name.

3.   In the remain days of this year, every enemy of my full-scale laughter, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

4.    In the remain days of this year, every satanic agents assigned to manipulate me out of God’s blessings, receive double frustration in Jesus’ name

5.    In the remain days of this year, O God arise and frustrate the tokens of the liars concerning my life and my ministry a in Jesus’ name.

6.    In the remain days of this year, every any evil word programmed into the stars against my destiny, marriage, business, and ministry be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.

7.   In the remain days of this year, every handwriting of darkness against my progress be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

8.  In the remain days of this year, My God and my Lord, let all my heart desire for goodness come to fulfillment in the name of Jesus 

9.  All my divine helpers in the remain days of this year, shall locate me and help me in fullness in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments