Bible Reading: Acts 2:1-12
“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitudes came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, what meaneth this?”
We need extraordinary power to be put forth in our hearts, a special work of God the Spirit upon the conscience, in order to spiritually fulfill in the slightest degree the least of God's precepts. Power is one of the pillars for great enlargement. Without divine power there is divine enlargement. On the day of Pentecost, the Spirit of God came upon them and they were enlarged and spread around the world by then.
The power for enlargement is the Holy Spirit. Jesus said, “But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8
Without divine power there is no divine enlargement. Let us examine some Biblical people that were enlarging as a result of divine empowerment:
Joseph – Genesis 41:38
Joseph became enlarge in the strange land of Egypt after he has divinely empowered. No forces or enemies can stop him to become the first Prime Minister in the land of Egypt without election campaign, or election officers.
King Saul – 1Samuel 10:1-12
The spirit of God came upon him and he was enlarged beyond his territory.
“Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the LORD hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?...And it was so, that when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, God gave him another heart: and all those signs came to pass that day. And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them…And when he had made an end of prophesying, he came to the high place.”
Othniel – Judges 3:10
He was enlarged upon his enemies, fought them and defeats them.
Gideon – Judges 6:34-39
As a result of divine enablement, Gideon remains one of the successful judges in the Israel. He was spiritually enlarged, economically enlarged and ministerial enlarged.
Special Characteristics of Divine Empowerment for divine enlargement:
1. No limitation
2. Instant transformation
3. Destroying barriers
4. Turn hearts unto God
5. Build healthy relationship with God
6. It anchor blessings and spiritual gifts unlimited unto us
7. Available 24/7
Possess The Power For Enlargement
ü Surrender yourself unto Him wholeheartedly
ü Set apart from distractions
ü Set your mind unto heaven – Colossians 3:1-2
Prayer Bombs For Today
1. God of peace, sanctify me wholly, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father Lord, let my body, soul and spirit be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father filled me with the knowledge of Your will and purpose in the name of Jesus.
4. Father filled me with all wisdom and spiritual understanding to know your Will and purpose for my life in the name of Jesus.
5. Father Lord, make me be fruitful in every good work, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Lord and my Saviour, empower and increase me in the knowledge of God that pass human knowledge in the name of Jesus
7. Lord, strengthen and empower me mightily in your grace and mercy so that I can be enlarging in your glory in the name of Jesus.
8. Father Lord, in your grace, strengthened me with Your Spirit of enlargement in the name of Jesus.
9. Father Lord, let Christ dwell in my heart and enlarge my faith, in the name of Jesus.
10. Lord, let me be filled with all the enlargement in the fullness of God in the name of Jesus
11. God, help me comprehend the breadth, length, depth and height of the love of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, let the Word of the Lord be enlarge in my heart and have free course to heal and set people free in the name of Jesus.
13. Let the Lord’s peace give me peace in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus
14. Father, give me the utterance to make known the mystery of the Gospel, in the name of Jesus.