Bible Reading: Nehemiah 4:7-8
There is no way you can aim to enlarge without been attack by the enemies. God programs always attract the enemies and enemies always attack it. You are a child of God, and Satan remains your enemy. Satan work is to steal, kill and destroy – John 10:10. He attacked Jesus Christ so that He will not succeed and enlarge His divine mission for mankind. But we thank God that he has given Jesus Christ enough grace and power to overcome the devil through His death on the Cross.
In our today Bible Reading, Nehemiah is a man that desire to enlarge the city of God. His vision and mission is to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem. However, the enemies of progress rise against him. They use everything in their custody to war against Nehemiah but at the end, they failed and were disappointed.
The Aim of the Enemies
ü Angry with you
ü Want to ridicule you
ü Fortified and useless your process and plan for enlargement
ü Planning to kill and put end to your enlargement – Nehemiah 4:11
ü They can attack and harm you from any angle at anytime
ü Try to invites you so that you can submit to their will – Nehemiah 6:1-2
ü Prophecies evil and negative things into your business, work, marriage, ministry, career, etc – Nehemiah 6:13
ü Understand that the enemies never weary or tired. Therefore, you should not retire from prayers.
What You Must Do
ü Treat them as antagonist not as associate
ü Understand the enemies vision and mission – Nehemiah 6:10-13
ü Don’t honour or accept their invitation – Nehemiah 6:2-4
ü Post a guard day and night – Nehemiah 4:9
ü Understanding the enemies strategies – Nehemiah 6:10-13
ü Confront them with fervent prayer – Nehemiah 4:4
Prayer Bombs for Today
1. Hear, O my God; for I am despised: and turn the reproach of the enemies upon their own head, and give them for a prey in the land of captivity in the name of Jesus
2. Father, cover not the iniquity of my enemies, and let not their sin be blotted out from before you: for they have provoked you to anger before the builders in the name of Jesus
3. My God, think thou upon the enemies of my enlargement according to their works in the name of Jesus
4. Father disgrace and scatter the false prophetess and the rest of the prophets that the enemies assigned to invoke curse upon me in the name of Jesus
5. For they all made us afraid, saying, their hands shall be weakened from the work, that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands to finish the good work I have started in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, arise on my behalf and scatter all the work of the devil against my enlargement in the name of Jesus
7. Every hands of the enemies, pointing evil to me, you are arrest by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus