Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Don't Lose Hope

DON'T LOSE HOPE!!!

Dear Friend, Don't Lose Hope, You are not a failure. Being a failure today is NOT determined that you are a failure tomorrow. Your failure yesterday is a step to accomplish your purpose tomorrow.

Failure is not a barrier but a step to move forward. No failure neither writing in your name nor attached to your destiny. See the failure you are experienced as a means to step forward and achieve your dreams.
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.

“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” Harriet Beecher Stowe
The Almighty God that owns your life said:

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11

“… fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

God presence is what you need in your situation now. Call upon Him to visit you and silence your problems. He is the ALMIGHTY GOD with MIGHTY SOLUTION to all problems. Come to HIM now, HE will answer you and wipe away your sorrow. It is your sin that hinder you to have full access to HIS BLESSING AND FREEDOM. If you can confess your sins now and ask forgiveness HE will wash away you sins and give you new life in Jesus.

PRAY THESE PRAYERS BOMBS

1. My God and My father, let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
2. In the mighty name of Jesus, My God and my father, let every tie to polluted objects and items between my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus.
3. My God and My Father, I command every unspoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. My God and My Father, I command every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
5. My God and My Father, I command you inward curses, militating against my virtues, break, in the name of Jesus.
6. My God and My Father, I command any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my progress, summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. My God and My Father, I command every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. My God and My Father, I command every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. My God and My Father, I command every power magnetizing physical and spiritual curses to me, I raise the blood of Jesus against you and I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father, and My Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus.
11. In the name of Jesus Christ, I terminate every generational curses that is affecting my destiny with the Blood of Jesus
12. The root of generational curses in my life and family is uprooted by the fire of God in Jesus name
13. As from today henceforth, I remove my name from the linkage of generational curses that is affecting my family in the name of Jesus
14. Today is the last day of existing of generational curses in my life and family in the name of Jesus
15. Every power that hold me with generational curses is destroy by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
16. My father and my God, set me free from the bondage of generational curses of my family in the name of Jesus
17. My God, lift me up from the pity of failure where generational curses is kept me in Jesus name
18. I will NOT fail any more becos my Father and God have remove my name from the book of failure that generational curses of my family is put me to in the name of Jesus
19. Read Psalm 91, 35, and 18. Thanks

Post a Comment

0 Comments