Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Your Power Source

Your Power Source

The only source of power for you to succeed and fulfill is the power of God. There are several powers reigning in the world, however, the only reliable and sustainable power is from God.
"God has spoken plainly, and I have heard it many times: Power, O God, belongs to you.” (Psalm 62:11, NLT)
“Each time he said, ‘My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.’ So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9, NLT)
It is amazing what lengths people will go to in order to gain access to those they perceive as “powerful people.” They run after worldly powers. Many spent thousands even millions of Dollars in order to acquire power and at the end the power could not give them their desire.
The Psalmist had it right. Power belongs to God. He is the one who can bring about the change we need in our lives and in the circumstances we encounter in this turbulent world.
In so many ways we are weak, powerless, and vulnerable. However, we have been born to a living hope. Subject to the sovereign will of God, we are kept by the power of God:
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In God’s great mercy he has caused us to be born again into a living hope, because Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Now we hope for the blessings God has for his children. These blessings, which cannot be destroyed or be spoiled or lose their beauty, are kept in heaven for you. God’s power protects you through your faith until salvation is shown to you at the end of time.” (1 Peter 1:3–5, NCV)
Paul had a chronic physical condition that burdened him, and he prayed to have it removed. A message came from the Lord saying that God’s grace was all Paul he needed to sustain himself. He was told that God’s power works best in weakness. Paul said he would boast about his weaknesses so the power of Christ could work through him.
The power of God is available for everyone that seek for it. God is the owner of the mightiest power that you needs to do all things. He gives to people that ready to use the power according to God's will and purpose. No power can overcome you as long as you allow the power of God to take control of your life. Be fill with power of God. 
Is there a lesson for us here?
“But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.” (1 Corinthians 1:27, NIV84)
May the power of Christ rest on you and me. Weakness may help make us better candidates for God to use.
Today, ask yourself:

Am I acknowledging my weakness and dependency on God? Is his grace sufficient for me? 

PRAYER BOMBS
1. Father, fill me with your power in the name of Jesus
2. I receive the fullness of God's power in the name of Jesus
3. Father, lose me from any captivity that devil may have cage me in the name of Jesus
4. Father restore back to me every goodness that have stolen away from me in the name of Jesus
5. Every forces of wickedness that surrounded me, I crush against you with power of God in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments