Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

You God's Precious Invistment

God’s Precious Investment

“I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.” (Ephesians 1:18, NLT)
As believers in Christ, we are God’s precious inheritance. He has purchased us with the precious blood of Christ, and looks forward to spending eternity with us.
“But now you have been united with Christ Jesus. Once you were far away from God, but now you have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13, NLT)
God has invested a lot in you and me. He has given us time, talent, and treasure in varying degrees. We will have to give an accounting for the use of these gifts; however, we should view our time in this world as the greatest opportunity to serve in advancing his kingdom.
He has given us the assurance of salvation: “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.” (John 5:24, NLT)
Such statements of assurance give us a positive outlook and confidence for the future. “Opportunity” is the word that pops into my mind. May God flood our hearts with the light of positive opportunity to be of service to him, and to enjoy rewards that he has for those who take advantage of his offer. Our relationship with him is “incentive driven” and not “fear driven.”
Christ lives in us. All we have to do is to get the “self life” out of the way and to allow him to live his life through us. “My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20, NLT)
This can be our reality if we will daily present ourselves to him for his service.
Today, ask yourself:
Do I understand I am completely accepted by God as his child? Am I trusting Christ to live his life through me?

PRAYER BOMBS
1.   I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus.
2.  Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life, by the unchallengeable power of God, crash and open in the name of Jesus.
3.   May divine harvest fall and fill my life in Jesus name
4.   Power and anointing to get the ??? job fall upon me in Jesus mighty name
5.   O Lord my Father, speak mercy and favor to my ??? job situation in Jesus name.
6.    O Lord roll-away every barrier to my ?? job in Jesus name.
7.    O Lord in Heaven, I plead the Blood of Jesus upon my job situation and ask for favor to come upon me during the interview in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
8.    I reject the spirit of the tail in my employment and I claim the spirit of the head in the Name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments