Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

TERMINATING THE EVIL COVENANT

Bible Reading: Psalm 24

PRAYER BOMBS

1. I scattered and rise above every foundation dark covenant by the power in the blood of Jesus.

2. I pull the stronghold of covenant judgment battling against my life, marriage and ministry down, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every dark covenant covering my glory, break and burnt in the name of Jesus.

4. My destiny you and my marriage what are you waiting for, break away from demoting covenants in the name of Jesus.

5. Witchcraft covenants assigned to frustrate my life and my marriage; you are a liar die by thunder in the name of Jesus.

6. Every covenant empowering and fueling my enemies, you time is over die in the name of Jesus.

7. By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I terminate and destroy any covenant of short life attached to my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.

8. Mystery of covenant violation troubling my life, my marriage and ministry or work die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Covenants with tragedy and sorrow, break, in the name of Jesus.

10. I pull down the stronghold of biting covenants mount in my family, in the name of Jesus.

11. Any covenant behind my problems, terminated by the Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

12. Covenant of failure and disappointment attached to my life and family, you time is over break by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus


13. Every strongman attached to any covenant troubling my life, die, in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments