Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Breaking The Evil Covenants

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
Bible Reading: Psalms 30
Topic: Breaking the Evil Covenant
1. I rise above every foundation dark covenant by the power in the blood of Jesus.
2. I pull the stronghold of covenant judgment battling against me down, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every dark covenant covering my glory, break by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
4. My destiny, break away from demoting covenants of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
5. Witchcraft covenants assigned to frustrate my life you are a liar, break and scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every covenant empowering my enemies, you are a lair, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
7. Covenant of short life link to my father’s house, break by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
8. Mystery of covenant violation troubling my life, my marriage and ministry, die by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
9. Covenants with tragedy and sorrow in my life and marriage, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. I pull down the stronghold of biting covenants in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
11. Any covenant behind my marriage, business and ministry problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Covenant with spiritual powerlessness working in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every strongman attached to any covenant troubling my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments