Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Divine Identification Mark of Turnarounds

Text: Genesis 4:13-16

Topic: Divine Identification Mark of Turnarounds 

"And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden." Genesis 4:13-16

Our today's prayer bombs in the continuation of yesterday prayers. We are dealing with positive aspect of the prayers. As I said earlier,  the mark is an identification showing and speaking anything about the one that have. 

God placed a mark on Cain so that no one can attack or kill him. Cain was protected from evil and the enemies through the identification number on his head. As I child of God,  we are entitled for an identification number from God. It is a mark that diverse any evil away from us. It is a divine mark that attract mercy,  favour and blessing all the time. 

Joseph was favoured and prosperous in the house of Portipha as a result of divine mark on his life. Your business or work will prosperous as a result of divine mark on you. Divine mark open doors of opportunities and connections. It cause people to support and help you with everything they have to make your prosperous. Where there is no way,  if you have divine mark of God,  surely the way must open. A man with Mark of favour do not suffer or lack good things. 

However,  you must believe and follow, and obey the God that owns the mark of divinity. 

Prayer Bombs:

1. My Father put your mark of protection upon my life in the name of Jesus 

2. I received the mark of greatness in the name of Jesus 

3. Mark of uncommon breakthrough and prosperity come upon me in the name of Jesus 

4. Father decorate me with the mark of mercy,  favour and flourish in the name of Jesus 

5. Father,  let your mark of protection from all evil be on me in the name of Jesus 

6. I received the identification number that will open financial breakthrough for me in the name of Jesus 

7. My business and work received the mark of success and positive turn around in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments