Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PREPARE TO MEET AND WALKING WITH JESUS

Text: John 3:16-18

Topic: PREPARE TO MEET AND WALKING WITH JESUS

There is no doubt that this year is coming to end very soon,  so also the entire world is coming to end very very soon. Where to spend your eternity depends on the way you follow now. If you desire to be in heaven forever, it is what you are doing now will guarantee you or not. The path you are following, the person you choose as your Lord and Savior,  the people you associate with and the attitude you adapt to are the qualities that determine your reign in heaven or not. You cannot continue living in sin and expect to enjoy the blessings that Jesus Christ have for those that believe and follow Him. 

He is calling you back to lives and walk with Him. Follow His way and always ready to obey Him all the time. 2Chronicles 7:14

Prayer Bombs:

1. Father,  for give my sins and cleanse me with your precious blood in the name of Jesus 

2. Father,  empower me and cause me to follow you way in the name of Jesus 

3. Every distraction that causes me to go against the will and way of God, I scattered you with fire in the name of Jesus 

4. Father,  prosper my way as I am following you in the name of Jesus 

5. Father deliver me from the power of sinful desires in the name of Jesus Christ 

6. Father,  by fire by force,  cause me to follow you till end in the name of Jesus 

7. Father I need your presence,  let your presence abide with me always in the name of Jesus.

Happy Sunday to you. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments