Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against forces of Limitations

Prayers Bombs for Today 

Topic: War Against forces of Limitations 

Text: Psalms 35

Forces of Limitation is a force planned by Satan to hinder people to progress. It is a force that put damecation for you to move forward. It is a blockage to any achievement of the people of God. 

This force is operating in different ways like hinder people to achieve their goals. Hinder people to connected with their glorious helpers. Stop people to attained and fulfill their dreams and aspirations at the right time.  This year is coming to end very soon, but you have not received the blessings God has for you. It is true that you have tried your best to get benefits you ordained for 2018, but all are in vain. However,  today will be the last operation of the forces of limitations against your life and your destiny. The forces and power of limitations must die today. Limitations must be buried and disappear in your life today. 

Beloved,  you must believe God and surrender your total life into Jesus Christ. He is the only one that can set you free and put end to power of limitations that is affect you. Not only that,  you must seriously engage in these prayer bombs. 

1. Father in the name of Jesus,  I terminate every forces of limitations in my dream life.

2. By fire by thunder. I destroyed every forces of limitations working against my destiny in the name of Jesus.

3. The forces of limitations that stopped my father, will not stop me! in the name of Jesus.

4. Power of limitation, you are a liar,  die in the name of Jesus.

5. I dismantle every power of limitations and backwardness assigned to my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every power of limitations assigned to disorganise my life, you are a LIAR! DIE in the name of Jesus.

7. As from today, my hands receive power to prosper and successful in the name of Jesus.

8. My Father, arise and destroyed the program of limitations in my life and rearrange my circumstances to catapult my life, in the name of Jesus.

9.Every power limitation reporting me to covens You Are A LIAR! DIE in the name of Jesus.

10. My Father my Lord,  in your mercy restore all my benefits that forces of limitations have take away from me in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments