Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against Testimony Destroyers

Topic: War Against Testimony Destroyers 

Text: Matthew 2:1-15

During the birth of Jesus Christ,  an enemy arose to destroy His birth testimony,  but God scattered the plan.

As you are preparing to celebrate this year Christmas,  there are testimonies loaded in the plan of God for you,  however, there are testimonies destroyers that waited to attack you and your testimony. These enemies has nothing to do hinder your testimony. As God delivered Jesus Christ from these evil attackers so also He will deliver you and put hour enemies in shame. 

Prayers Bombs:

1. get out of the stomach of every evil spirit, in the name of Jesus.

2. My Father, scatter any the agenda of testimonies destroyers plan to destroy my testimony in the name of Jesus 

3. Every trap, prepared for me by the enemy, turn around and catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.

4. I command the baptism of madness and backwardness, to fall upon my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.

5. My testimony, will not be buried, in the name of Jesus.

6. In the name of Jesus, I command my testimony to manifest by fire.

7. My Father my Lord,  give me a living testimony that will put my enemies to shame in the name of Jesus 

8. I will not suffer what my parents suffered, in the name of Jesus.

9. Seed of untimely death, in the foundation of my life, that is hindered my testimony die, in the name of Jesus.

20. Seed of greatness in my life, manifest, in the name of Jesus.

11. Weeping and oppression of the night that hinders my testimony , expire, in the name of Jesus.

12. I command my portion to be released, in the name of Jesus.

13. Decision and judgement of the council of hell against my life, I terminate you now, in the name of Jesus.

14. I receive my daily increase and enlargement, in the name of Jesus.

15. Darkness, shall have no portion in my testimony , in the name of Jesus.

16. O God arise, and let every altar of darkness working against my testimony scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments