Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against Unholy Living

Topic: War Against Unholy Living

Text: Leviticus 11: 44-45

Holiness remain the standard of God for man daily living. Unholy is against the word and standard of God. 

We are reaching the end of this year, however numerous people are still expecting blessings and goodness that God purpose for them in the year, these blessings cannot inherited without principles of God which is holiness. 

Unholy is an obstacles to greatness. It is an hindrances to receive God ultimate blessings and fruitfulness. Unholy living is a satanic deceit that robbed many people blessings and cage many destiny. A man engaging in unholy living is in the camp of glory destroyers. Such person will only hear the news of good things but never attained or inherited it. Anyone allow his or her life to be jeopardy with unholy attitudes, surely devil will be the controller of such person. 

Beloved,  kindly think very well,  look at yourself, examine your ways and know if you are swimming in the pool of unrighteousness and ungodly. The remaining days in this glorious year 2018 is enough for you to achieve your dreams and become great as God purpose for you in the beginning of the year. The remaining hours is enough for you to become a living testimony that will shock your enemies. It is more than enough for you to be promoted and elevated into the next level in your working place.

Mind you,  God is not an author of confusion. He is the wonderful God that does signs and wonders. He never fails His promises and will never. It's you that need to amend your ways. Stop living unholy life, stop molesting your body with sinful activities. Get yourself out of the association of evil doers. Enough is enough for failure and backwardness that is trouble your life and marriage. 

In Leviticus  11:44-45, God said: "For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy."

1 Peter  1:16  "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." 

1 Peter  2:5  "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."   

The Bible emphasize that we are chosen generation whom God choosen and ordained for His eternal purpose.  You are not an idolatry candidate, so also you are not existing for satanic ritual and initiation. But you're a living soul for the living God. 

1 Peter  2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"

God chosed you to be His son and daughter. You are been wash and sanctify with the blood of Jesus Christ through His death on the cross. Therefore, change your ways today. Stop unholy attitudes. Give yourself into God in holiness, righteousness and faithfullness.

Prayers Bombs:

1. Father I confessed all my sins unto you,  forgive me and wipe away my sin in the name of Jesus Christ 

2. Father, sanctify me with the blood of Jesus Christ 

3. Every satanic padlock attached to my life,  break by the Blood of Jesus 

4. All obstacles that unholy attitudes had been mounted in my ways,  you are a liar,  wipe away by the Blood of Jesus Christ. 

5. Every seeds of unholy living planted in my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus 

6. Father,  I surrendered my total life unto you,  cover me with the blood of Jesus 

7. All my blessings that are in the camp of unholy attitudes,  what are you waiting for,  get out by fire in the name of Jesus 

8. My Father and my Lord,  arise and destroyed every evil covenant attached with my life as a result of unholy attitudes in the name of Jesus 

9. Father,  paralyzed all satanic traffic war against my life and rearrange in the name of Jesus 

10. Every satanic administration controlling my business and welfare,  be destroyed by fire and thunder in the name of Jesus 

11. Father today is the last Friday in the year 2018, let today be the end of failure,  sickness,  disappointing, barrenness,  poverty,  bad dream, miscarriage in my life in the name of Jesus Christ. 

12. I posses the power of holy living in the name of Jesus 

PST Mike Omoasegun, CAC Gashua, Yobe State, Nigeria

Post a Comment

0 Comments