Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

My Problem Must Expire Today

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 59TH IN YEAR 2014 (28TH FEBRUARY 2014)

Topic: MY PROBLEM MUST EXPIRE TODAY

For everything that has beginning must have end - Eccl. 3:1-12. The month of February 2014 is expired today, and no man or power or group can stop it. In as much as it is possible for everything that has beginning must have end, and February is end today, I believe that all your problem must EXPIRE today.

Barthimeus the blind, cried unto Jesus for his blindness to expire, and Jesus answered him and end is blindness. Mark 10:46-52

The woman with the issue of blood fir 12 years determined and concluded the expire date for her sickness in touching the garment of Jesus Christ, and her issue of blood expired - Matthew 9:20-22

Hannah who had been barren for years, prayed to God and God end her barrenness - 1 Samuel 1:9-20

My friends, no matter what your problem is, there is EXPIRING date for it, and today is the expire date for such problem in your life. The barrenness, sickness, failure, promise and fail, bed wetting, rise and falling, blindness, deaf, dumb, affliction, etc all these have beginning and end, today is the end of any kinds of problem in your life.

For you have expire date for your problem today you must:

1. Repent all your sins - cast away your garment - hindrances - Mark 10:50

2. Separate yourself from the crowd to Jesus - 1 Samuel 1:9-17

3. Determine in your heart to have victory today - Matthew 9:21

4. Cry unto Jesus - Mark 10:47-48. Don't stop praying until God answer you today.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Confess all your sins that can hinder your prayer

2. O God my Lord, was me clean with your blood 

3. Today is the last day of February 2014, my sickness expire today in the name of Jesus 

4. As today mark the end of February in year 2014, my father, expire this _________ (mention your problem) today in my life in Jesus name

5. Every forms of afflictions in my life, my family and my marriage expire today in the name of Jesus 

6. Debt, sorrow, bitter and frustration, you are hereby expire in my life today in the name of Jesus 

7. Every garment of failure and reproach, I cast you out of my life today in the name of Jesus 

8. Every channels that link to problem in my life, marriage, business and family, you are expire today by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

9. Every load of Satanic kingdom in my marriage and business, expire today by fire of God in the name of Jesus 

10. I am a living Testimony for the month of February in the name of Jesus 

11. Thanks you Jesus for answering my prayer in the name of Jesus  

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Anonymous27.2.14

    Owoade Rotimi say:
    Amen sir thank u sir God we do new thing in ur life sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.2.14

    Lilian Ajayi say:
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.2.14

    Kealeboga Kells say:
    Thanx Nosi AMEN,THANK YOU JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27.2.14

    Cenoreta Reta say:
    Pray for us we need financial support for a church built

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27.2.14

    Bethy Olotu Bamgboye say:
    Amen sir I believe dat God will answer our request ijn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous27.2.14

    Afolabi Dele say:
    Amen, the God that answereth by fire will surely proof Himself in all our expectations IJN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27.2.14

    Jennifer Amumwegbe say:
    Amen the God that answer prayers will answer us ijn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous27.2.14

    Dong Mung say:
    Remember in your prayer that I am trying to publish a book in my own dialect!!!!God bless to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous27.2.14

    Ajisebutu Precious say:
    Amen IJN, more strength, power, more anointin God of JAB wl also mee ur needs, tnx sir, i wl send my request.

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.