Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Overcoming Challenges At the Edge of Breakthrough

PRAYER BOMBS FOR WEDNESDAY 9TH & THURSDAY 10TH APRIL 2014 (DAY 99TH & DAY 100 IN YEAR 2014)

Topic: OVERCOMING CHALLENGES AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGH

Bible Reading: I Samuel 17:12-40

There no breakthrough without its challenges. When it comes to edge of every breakthrough, there MUST be a challenge one must overcome in order to get in. David was on his way to greatness, but 3 challenges from two different people confronted him, but thank God for his readiness and determination that he used in overcoming the challenges.

THE CHALLENGES HE OVERCAME:

1. Challenges from intimate family (brother) - David was confronted by his brother when he got to edge of winning Goliath.

David's brother said: "And Eliab his eldest brother heard when he spake unto the men; and Eliab's anger was kindled against David, and he said, Why camest thou down hither? and with whom hast thou left those few sheep in the wilderness? I know thy pride, and the naughtiness of thine heart; for thou art come down that thou mightest see the battle." 1 Samuel 17:28

This kind challenge normally comes from those close to you. It may be your parent, brothers or sisters, or friends. The same Joseph brother confronted Joseph on his way to greatness. It comes only to intimate you and paralyze your zealous from being capable of confronting such challenge. It is you that MUST not bow for such challenges, rather to make u-turn from such, you must keep on facing it with your faith and word of God as David did. 

2. Challenges from outsiders and Rivals – King Saul was another person that confronted David will negatives words that can derail or stop him for winning the crown. Saul told David that, “And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.” 1 Samuel 17:33

Saul seen David has a young man with his natural eyes, but spiritually, David is an army that God ordained to won many battles. Saul seen David as a man who does not trained in war, but God have trained David for spiritual war that no man can defeat him. Many friends, one of the greatest challenges that can stop you from breakthrough is for your to accept what people call you. People may judge you with your credentials or education background, people may base your next achievement on your status or age, people may only see negatives and fruitless in you, but all these and more are not hindrances for you to breakthrough.

What God call you is what matter with what you call yourself. See yourself as God seen you. Don’t base your life on human imaginations, but build it on God’s purpose and plan for you. My friend, despite my inability to speak correct and acceptable English, yet, by God grace and His uncommon favour, I’m doing my Ph.D in Christian Leadership. Several occasion people have condemn my writing message and articles, that my English is not correct, it full of errors and pronunciation, but I thank God, I achieved what I dream of.
Beloved, don’t allow challenges at edge of breakthrough to break you down, rather make use of it top break you forth. God is NOT interest in your failure that is why He CREATED you in His image in order to be fruitful and be a blessed. God bless you

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 99 & 100 IN YEAR 2014

1. Every forces of failure working against me at the point of my breakthrough, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

2. Every evil agenda to crack me down at the edge of my marital breakthrough die by thunder of God in Jesus name

3. At the edge of my financial breakthrough, I will not fail or derail in Jesus name

4. All the satanic agents mantle to stop my breakthrough, you a liar, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

5. Any family forces that vowed to stop me at the edge of my breakthrough, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

6. All the gathering of evil forces at the edge of my appointed, die by fire in Jesus name

7. All forces of wickedness assigned from my parent generation to hinder and bury my breakthrough, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

8. As from today henceforth, any power or forces stand to sop my breakthrough will die a sudden death in Jesus name

9. Every words or message of intimidation against my breakthrough, scatter by the wind of God in Jesus name

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous10.4.14

    John Chiboy says:
    Amen! Amen tnk U Jesus 4 answerrin my prayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.4.14

    Lilla Bradford says:

    I agree and bless God 4 u in God alone is victory and deliverance Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.4.14

    Ayorinde Bibitayo says:

    AMEN IN JESUS NAME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10.4.14

    Adeyemi Oluwagbenga says:

    Amen.so shall it be for me..IJN.

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.