Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Deliverance Thru the Power of Righteousness

Topic: Deliverance Thru the Power of Righteousness

 

Bible Reading: Psalm 18:19-20

 

“He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me because he delighted in me. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.”

 

Generally, we are in a world where everybody desires to be free and deliver from any power or forces that may be confronting their marriages, business, a career as well as spiritual life. All of us are making efforts to be protected from the calamity of COVID-19 [Coronavirus], but with the effort being made, yet the freedom is unachievable, rather have peace of mind, the reverse is the answer. Why? Because, we continue to dwell in sins and wrongdoings, and all these are abominations before God.

 

When we pray, God hears and knows, but He may not answer because of our personal interest, deeds, actions, behaviour, etc. You will agree with me that the efforts that many nations make to stop the widespread of COVID-19 were not yielding positive results because their leaders and some people are using it to enrich themselves. Many steps they take are deceit, and God is not interested in such deeds.

 

The writer of this Psalm 18 is a man that has a cordial relationship with his Creator. God delivered David from all his enemies because he was a man after God’s heart, in which he delighted. He followed God wholeheartedly not in deceit, not in halfway and not for selfish gain or personal ambition, but because he loves God his Creator. He willingly surrenders himself to God in holiness, faithfulness and righteousness. Not for any merit, but he chooses to do God’s will not his own self-will. He was rewarded for his righteousness.

 

The Psalmist has the boldness to tell God, “For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.” Psalm 18:21

 

If you are right with God, definitely you will not fear to approach Him as a son or as a daughter. Righteousness is the key characteristics that will make you have the boldness to declare who you are before God. Nehemiah told God,

 

“Remember me O Lord for the good work have done in your house” Nehemiah 13:14, 22, 31

 

Beloved, can you bold say what Nehemiah said? Many church leaders today cannot approach the throne of mercy as Nehemiah did because of their evil deeds. Many political leaders, educationists, scholars, etc cannot stand before God to remember their works, because all their works are evil.

 

God is expecting each one of us to keep His ways as David did. Keeping the way of God simply means keeping the words and commandment of God. Don’t be deceive and never allow anybody to deceive you.

 

Psalm 18:21 is talking about the laws which God has given to regulate our behaviour. We are in a generation where many people have deceived, teaching them that they can be in heaven in as much they have baptized. They see obedient to 10 commandments in the book of Exodus is a waste of time, and it happened years back that you cannot be traced.

 

Failure to obey the word of God, His voice and His commandments are leading to total destruction that may not have the remedy. To depart from God, after He has saved you, would cause God to call you wicked. Baptism is burying that old man of sin and living a new clean life in Christ Jesus.

 

Psalm 18:22 “For all his judgments [were] before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.”

 

It is our daily responsibilities to set the word of God before ourselves, that’s meditating and study the word of God. God commanded us as He told Joshua:

 

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

                                            

Our obedient to these commandments are the keys that make us qualify to become the friend of God. John 15:14. If you obey God it is a blessing to you, and if you disobey Him, it is a curse to you. Deuteronomy 28:1-end. Be wise!

 

Prayer Bombs for Today:

 

1.            1.       My Father and my Lord, empower me to be obeying You in fullness in the name of Jesus.
2.              Father, planted the seed of righteousness into my heart in the name of Jesus.
3.              My Father and my Lord, with your grace, give me the strength to study your word and obey you, in the name of Jesus.
4.              Father established your covenant of a new beginning with my life, marriage, business and ministry in the name of Jesus.
5.              Father journey my life with the covenant of grace in the name of Jesus.
6.              Father, silence all the evildoers that are using COVID-19 to enrich themselves. in the name of Jesus
7.              All the evildoers that are using human blood to get position, Father, disgrace them, in the name of Jesus.
8.              Father, use your new covenant to lift me up for greatness this year in the name of Jesus.
9.              Father let your covenant of success fulfil in my life in the name of Jesus.
10.         Father, by your covenant, let the doors of great opportunities open for me this year in the name of Jesus.
11.         Father decorates me with new uncommon success and happiness in the name of Jesus.
12.         Father, with the blood of the new covenant in Jesus Christ, I paralyzed every evil covenant that is a war against my destiny in the name of Jesus.
13.         With the power in the Blood of Jesus, I break every chain of the demonic covenant that I inherited from my parents in the name of Jesus.
14.         I receive all benefit embedded in the covenant of a new beginning in the name of Jesus.
15.         As from this hour, I’m walking in the new covenant of God in the name of Jesus.
16.         I break every evil covenant and initiation through dreams in the name of Jesus.
17.         I disband all the hosts of darkness set against me this year in the name of Jesus.
18.         Let all past satanic defeats in the dream be converted to victory in the name of Jesus.
19.         Let all attempts by the enemy to deceive me this year through dreams fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
20.         Poverty activating arrows, backfire and go back to your sender now in the name of Jesus.
21.         Demonic laws energizing evil arrows against my life, be broken now in the name of Jesus.
22.         Let every evil unity against me this year be scattered by fire and thunder in the name of Jesus.
23.         All my delayed blessings, be released unto me in this new year in the name of Jesus.
24.         All my diverted blessings in previous years are restored unto me seven-fold in the name of Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments