Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Overcome COVID-19 Pandemic Thru the Power of Faith

War Against Covid-19 [Coronavirus Pandemic] Prayer Submit

 

Topic: Overcome COVID-19 Pandemic Thru the Power of Faith

Bible Reading: Luke 1:37, and Mark 9:23

 

“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23

 

Gradually, the world is going through COVID-19 epidemic more than expectation. Many churches are closed down and were not be able to meet as usual in serving and worship their God. Reactions of people on this issue are diverse but the most common all is the total lockdown around the world.

 

There is power in faith, and this can be used to overcome the spreading of pandemic. If we can connect our faith with God, and we fervently pray unto Him, surely He will answer us.

 

My question to you is that: Are you reacting to the COVID-19 the way you would have imagined you would? Are you serving and worship your God the way should use normally to do before the epidemic? Or, like many, have you found that your faith, your understanding of God and your confidence in God is not as deep as it could be? Or your spiritual life has been injured or tampers with? No matter what is happing or your present situation, your most concern in this present situation (COVID-19) epidemic is for you to hear God calling you to walk and abide more in Him.

 

I encourage you to continue developing and building a cordial relationship with God. I encourage you not to allow your faith to be weary or derail from Jesus Christ. Remember the word of the Lord Jesus Christ in Mark chapter 9 verse 23 which says: “If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”

 If you allow your faith to trigger you more in closing relationship with God, surely you will overcome any challenges the COVID-19 may have brought. My prayer is that in this time of reflection that you will come away with a new commitment, stronger than ever before, to live a life loving, worshiping and praising our risen Lord and our everlasting King.

 

Prayer Bombs:

Father trigger my faith to love you more and abide in You in the name of Jesus

 

Father, silence every challenge the COVID-19 may have brought to my life in the name of Jesus

 

Father, let your words enrich and enlarge me more and more in order to your will and follow you till end in the name of Jesus

 

Father, let the power of resurrection encourage and strengthen my faith and also to help to equip me in sharing the Gospel with others in the name of Jesus.

 

Father, open my understanding to know your more and to discover the available opportunity for me to overcome the present challenge in the name of Jesus.

 

Father, empower me to dwell in safety in the name of Jesus.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I vomit every food of sin in my life, in the name of Jesus.

 

As I started another journey today, I receive the word of life and fire into my life today, in the name of Jesus.

 

I swallow the pill of aggressive resistance against sin and unrighteousness, in the name of Jesus.

 

Lord Jesus, pray for me so that I will not be winnowed like the chaff of wheat by the devil in the name of Jesus.

 

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroy every forms of devil dominion in my family in the name of Jesus.

 

As from today henceforth, I move from minimum to maximum for the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.

 

My Father my Lord, I paralyse every satanic opposition to my progress, in Jesus’ name.

 

All the dragons of COVID-19 shall be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

 

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroy the works of COVID-19 upon our nation and the world, in Jesus’ name.

 

Every wicked tree growing in my foundation be uprooted now, in the name of Jesus.

 

By fire by thunder, I break every egg that the serpent has laid in any department of my life, in the name of Jesus.

 

Every serpentine and scorpion powers that using Coronavirus to destroy the economy of our nation, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

 

My Father and my Lord, let all the serpents and scorpions assigned against my marriage and business begin to fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.

Every serpent sent to destroy me, return to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

 

My spiritual strength sapped by the serpent, receive divine touch of God and be restored, in the name of Jesus.

 

Every serpent monitoring my affairs, you are a liar; loose your grip upon my spiritual strength, in the name of Jesus


Post a Comment

0 Comments