Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

BREAKING THE WALL AGAINST ENLARGEMENT

Bible Reading: Joshua 6:1-5
"Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in. And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour. And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days. And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets. And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him."
A barrier is an obstacle mount against the enlargement of the people of God. It is mandatory to break any wall that can hinder us to expand. The children could not enter the city as a result of the wall build around the city. Many marriages could not give birth to children as a result of barrier of bareness. Sometimes the womb of woman can be shut, the womb may have been damage through abortion, the womb may have been shut as a result of eaten or drinking demonic foods, etc. Genesis 11:30, Judges 13:2
The Promises of God is Definite:
ü  Exodus 23:26
ü  Deut. 7:14
ü  Song of Solomon 4:2, 6:6
ü  God open Leah womb – Genesis 29:31
ü  God did to Sarah as He promised – Genesis 21:1-2
ü  God commanded the barren woman to sing for joy – Isaiah 54:1
ü  God’s visitation terminate barrenness – Judges 13:3, Genesis 18:1-15,
ü  A barren woman became the mother of seven – 1 Samuel 2:5, Psalm 113:9
ü  A land that was barren was healed and brought fruitfulness – 2 Kings 2:19-22
ü  Jesus declared fruitfulness upon the barren – Luke 23:29, Galatians 4:27

Why Barrenness?
ü  The wickedness of the people – Psalm 107:34. Sin is number reasons why many people are barren, why many businesses are barren, why many lands are barren and why many Christians are barren spiritually?.
ü  Joel 2:20
ü  There is glorious destiny child for divine purpose. Most of the barren people in the Bible gave birth to glorious destiny children that God used for His divine assignment in a particular generation. He purposely reserve the barrens women to born the children for special purpose – Luke 1:7, 36, Judges 13:1-6
ü  Immaturity in Christ- 2 Peter 1:5-8


SPECIAL PRAYER FOR THE BARREN – THOSE THAT SEEK FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB:

Please, if you are barren or you know somebody that is barren, kindly send today message and prayers to him or her.

Special Instructions:
ü  Get a gallon and fill it with drinkable water
ü  Get a bottle of anointing oil
ü  Read ALL Psalms in the Bible to the water and to the oil
ü  After reading it, call the man of God to bless the water and the oil for you on any of these numbers - +2348065871788, +2348055955683, +2348068171920
ü  The man of God will also tell you the next thing to do with the water.

Prayer Bombs for Today
1.    Jesus Christ has given me authority in his name against all powers of darkness and has given me authority in his name against all powers of darkness and their operations. Now, in the name of Jesus, I overcome you spirit husband/wife by the blood of Jesus
2.    I command all forces of spiritual marriage fashioned against me to be struck with the light of God.
3.    My womb, receive the fire of God in the name of Jesus
4.    I wash my womb with the Blood of Jesus
5.    In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject and break every link with the kingdom of darkness through any conscious/unconscious relationship with any spirit husband/wife
6.    Father, in your gracious love, heal my womb and do the necessary operation that will make my womb conducive for baby in the name of Jesus
7.    I command destruction upon the spirit husband/ wife that has been stubbornly defiling me, the temple of God.
8.    In the name of Jesus, let every spiritual dowry ever paid on me by the spirit husband be made of no effect again in my life.
9.    Father, uproot every seed of sins in my life in the name of Jesus
10.   Let any legal ground in the form of agreement, promises, vows and covenants made on my behalf or passed away; behold all things have become new. I renounce and reject white stone shall be given to me by the spirit husband/ wife.
11.  I cast to the bottomless pit any evil spirit transferred into me through my contact with the spirit husband/wife physically or in my dreams.
12.  I break every rule and law binding me to him/ her with the blood of Jesus.
13.  I set on fire any wedding certificate, wedding ring, gown and gifts presented to me by the spirit wife/husband in Jesus name.
14.  Let every spirit child that is between us roast now, in the name of Jesus.
15.  Let the blood of Jesus that cleanses from all impurities purge my body of every sexual pollution and contamination of the spirit husband/ wife.
16.  Every covenant that is strongly binding me to any evil spiritual marriage be broken
17.   I return to the senders all curse placed upon me and anything that pertains to me through the spirit wife/husband, in the name of Jesus
18.  Let every water associated with activities of spiritual husband/wife in my dreams be polluted with the blood of Jesus.
19.  Let the fire of God destroy every workmanship of the devil fashioned against me through the operations of the spirit husband/wife.
20.  Every attack and operations of the demons of spiritual marriages lunched through eating in the dream, because impotent and of no effect shall render useless by the fire of God
21.  In the name of Jesus, I use the blood of Jesus to set a boundary between me and the spirit husband/wife.
22.  Henceforth let no spirit husband/wife trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the precious blood of the Lamb of God.
23.  I command that the spirit husband/wife cannot steal, or kill, or destroy any good thing in my life any longer.
24.   I use the power in the blood and in the name of Jesus to put a stop to all disturbances and oppression of spirit wife/husband in my dreams,

25.  I forbid all forms of sexual attacks, eating, drinking, swimming, wandering, being naked or bathing in my dreams in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments