DAY 10 OF OUR ANNUAL 14 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER
Topic: UNCOMMON FAVOUR THAT OPEN DOOR FOR UNCOMMON OPPORTUNITIES
“Therefore, thy gates shall be opened continually. They shall not be shut day or night, that men may bring into thee the forces of the Gentiles and that their king may be brought for the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish, yea those nations shall be utterly wasted. The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree the pine tree and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary. I will make the place of my feet glorious” Isaiah 60; 11-13
“For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries” 1 Corinthians 16:9
Uncommon door of preaching the Gospel was opened for Apostle Paul during his days, and many adversaries are there to stop him. Uncommon door of success, breakthrough, promotion, marriage, and appointment, are designed and purpose from God to open to people at any given time.
Jesus Christ is the only one that can make such door to open you at any given time. At the same time, many doors of uncommon opportunities had opened to many people but they couldn’t make use of it because of the adversaries working against it. For instance, many sisters and brothers have got married, but no child. Many got good job and engage in good businesses, but no good profit to show from it. In one way or the other, the adversaries are the one working against the openness of such opportunities. But today, there work is over in your life.
Jesus said, “I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not but for to steal, and to kill and to destroy, I am come that they might have life, and that might have it more abundantly” John 10:9-10
In the above passage of the Bible, Jesus stated it clearly that, is the only ONE that is the door for good opportunities including from eternal life with others things you needed. But, Satan and his agents are adversaries available only to steal, kill and destroy the opportunities that Jesus brought for us. Today prayer is focus on the adversaries that can stand or work against the doors of opportunities ahead of you this year and years to come.
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:
1. Every power assigned from the pity of hell to hinder my progress this year, is hereby destroy by thunder of God in Jesus name
2. Every close door of my progress for this year 2014, I declare them open by thunder and fire of God in Jesus name
3. My God My Father, give me your uncommon favour that will lead to open door of breakthrough in all aspect of life to me in Jesus name
4. Every spirit of barrenness in my life, marriage, business, education and work is expire today in God’s uncommon favour in Jesus name.
5. The forces of adversaries against my the door of opportunities from God to me, die by thunder of God in Jesus name
6. Today is the Tenth day of this Year 2014 Fair Havens, I receive Tenth fold of multiple blessing and breakthrough with the uncommon favour of God.
7. Door of effectual opportunities for great things is hereby declare open before this year and years to come in Jesus name
8. Any power assigned to stop or close the door of great things before me, you are a liar die by thunder of God in Jesus name
9. Failure get out of my domain in the name of Jesus
10. Evil carrier carry your load from my premises in the name of Jesus
11. I receive and posses the Power to do extra-ordinary exploits in my generation in the name of JESUS
12. The power that make me to rise and fall die in the name of Jesus
Destruction in Today’s Valentine There is no doubt that every February 14, is known as Valentine Day. The essence of Valentine Day hi...
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY BIBLE READING: PSALMS 53 "To the chief Musician upon Ma'-ha-lath, Mas'-chil, A Psalm of David. The f...
PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD BIBLE READING: Isaiah 38:1-9 , ECCL. 3:1-14 As I'm chat with my group member on whats app, ...
TOPIC: PRAYERS AGAINST VEHICLE ACCIDENT BIBLE READING: JONAH 1:1-15 For every destiny, there is a vehicle that leads to its destina...