Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

12 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry the Girl/Guy

12 Reasons Why You Should Not Marry

1. Don't marry because of beauty or handsome of the girl or guy.
2. Don't marry because of family pressures.
3. Don’t marry because you educated.
4. Don't marry because you are getting old.
5. Don’t marry that guy or girl because he/she has promise to take care of you.
6. Don't marry because you are feeling alone.
7. Don't marry because you need someone to support you financially.
8. Don't marry because you don't want to lose the person.
9. Don't marry because you like wedding gown
10. Don't marry because all your friends are getting married.
11. Don't marry because you are of age.
12. Don’t marry because you want to show people that you are capable to marry

PRAYER BOMBS

1. Father, terminate any steps that contradictory your will for my marriage in the name of Jesus

2. Father, terminate any wrong marriage engage I have make with any man or woman in the name of Jesus.

3. Father in your mercy, wash away every evil imagination that can cause me to mislead in marry wrong person in the name of Jesus.

4. Father, deliver me from any demonic forces that push me to take wrong steps in marriage in the name of Jesus.

5. By fire by thunder, I deliver my wedding gown from the camp of marriage wasters in the name of Jesus.

6. Father in your mercy, connect me with my godly spouse in the name of Jesus.

7. I will not choose wrong person in marriage in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments