Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Terminating the Evil Mark

Topic: Terminating the Evil Mark

Text: Psalm 130:1-3

Our today's Prayer Bombs is focus on deliverance from the evil mark. 
Mark is something that identify man. It is a symbol that show or speak something about the person or thing that has the mark. Mark show where you come from. It show the group or association one belong to. 

There are two major kinds of mark,  namely,  good mark and bad/evil mark. If a man has a good mark which use to come from God is good and protect the person that has such mark like Cain in Genesis 4:15. The mark is disallow killers to kill Cain. So also God commanded the Israelites to kill a ram and use the blood as a mark on their doorsteps so that when the Angel of destruction embark his mission in the land of Egypt, he will spare the people of God - the Israelites. Exodus 12:1-8

On the other hands,  there are evil mark identity person for evil,  speak evil against the person that has the mark. Evil mark is a mark that cause man to remain unfruitful. Some evil mark is working against the progress of the people that has it. Some evil mark speak evil and renders life useless and unproductive. 

Some evil mark make people far away to helpers. While some people with evil mark will only experience failure and dissapointment.

Beloved,  as we are approaching the end of this year,  it is the time to pray against any mark of evil that will not allow you to possess your possessions in the next year. Never joke or take these prayer for granted. Be zealous,  courageous, and determined to pray these prayer with faith in God.

Prayer Bombs:

1. I delete and wash away every mark of evil place on me in the name of Jesus 
.
2. I set every garment and mark of poverty on fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every identification mark of poverty upon my life, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every identification mark of witchcraft upon my life, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every identification mark of failure and dissapointment, be wash away by the Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

6. Identification mark of evil working in my marriage you a liar,  delete by the Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

7. Mark of spiritual husband place on me,  die by the Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

8. Every good things that the evil mark have took away from me,  I recover them back in the name of Jesus 

9. My Father my Lord, separate my life from the identification evil mark in the name of Jesus 

10. Evil Mark of sudden death and sickness place on my family,  catch fire in the name of Jesus 

11. Let my foundation be strengthened to carry divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

12. I withdraw my wealth from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, in the name of Jesus. 

13. Let the riches of the ungodly be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus.

14. My Father, baptised me with anointing that will terminate the existence of evil mark in my life  and embarrass me with abundance, in the name of Jesus.

15. I receive the anointing to disgrace satanic arrows of poverty, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Mike Omoasegun, CAC Mount Of Mercy, Gashua,  Nigeria

Post a Comment

0 Comments