Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

OVERCOMING THE POWER OF SUFFERING (3)

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 61ST IN YEAR 2014 - 2nd March 2014

Topic: OVERCOMING THE POWER OF SUFFERING (3)

In our today prayer Bombs, we are going to discuss on the 3rd reason why we facing suffering as a believers. The third reason for suffering is because of our ministry for the Lord. Your suffering because of your ministry to the Lord God can come in many forms or many ways, among is:

For His name sake - Acts 9:15-16

In behalf of Christ – Philippians 1:29

For well-doing - I Peter 2:19-20; 3:17 

For righteousness sake - I Peter 3:14 

As a Christian - I Peter 4:15-16 

For the Kingdom of God – 2 Thessalonians 1:4-5

For the Gospel – 2 Timothy 1:11-12

And according to the will of God - I Peter 4:19. 

When Paul was first called of God to ministry he was told of great things he would suffer for the sake of the Lord (Acts 9:16). Paul's response to suffering was to endure "the loss of all things to win some for Christ." He wrote to believers "to you it is given not only to believe, but to suffer for Him" (Philippians 1:29).

Paul was not alone in suffering for the ministry. The whole church suffered in New Testament times (Acts 8). Hebrews chapter 11 records the stories some of the cruel persecutions they endured. Many of these men and women of faith were delivered by the power of God. Prison doors were opened and they walked out. They were sentenced to death in fiery furnaces but emerged unaffected by the flames.

My friends, suffering you are encountering may a result of your love for God and His work. But it doesn't mean that you sin or does evil against God or anyone. Remember that, some of these believers, who are also called men and women of faith, did not receive such deliverance. They were imprisoned, afflicted, tormented, and even martyred because of their testimony of the Gospel (Hebrews 11:36-40). 

Your present afflicting may from your service to God. I have seen many people that are suffer because they preach the gospel or accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. 

In many times when we are suffering for ministry for Lord, we focus on living faith but God also reveals His power in dying faith. This is a faith that stands true in the bad times, not just in good times when mighty deliverance is manifested. 

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. O Lord my God, deliver me from bondage and affliction of suffering which caused by my love to your work and service in Jesus name

2. Every power hinder me to progress in my service to God and His church die by thunder in the name of Jesus

3. My God and my Lord, heal me from the power of sickness that hook me down in the name of Jesus

4. I claim and collect all my benefits that hijacked by the power of suffering in my doing to people around me in the name of Jesus

5. Today is the 2nd day in the month of March 2014, I will move forward and triumph more than the expectation of my enemies in the name of Jesus

6. This month of March, God will glorify Himself in my life and ministry in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous2.3.14

    Yes, I will overcome the suffering in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.