Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Who do you like this?

SPECIAL PRAYER BOMBS FOR 3 NIGHTS

Topic: WHO DO YOU LIKE THIS?

Text:  John 9:1-3

“And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.”

Who do you like this is a question I heard with a loud voice on 2nd March 2014 at 10.30pm. The voice makes me understand that, there are many people that had been crippled, barren, sick, afflicted, suffering setback, failure, delaying, stagnancy of man organ, eat and sex in dreams, and so on.

What the problematic you are undergoing, it must expire today. Let it be known to you that:

The barren that is affecting your marriage since these years is caused by a power that you may not know. The sickness you have been battle with since these days is caused by a kingdom. Risen and fallen that you have been observe in your business and daily work is a result of demonic attack. That mockery lives that you have been passed through for weeks now is a cause of the enemies within and out of your family. Delay and disappoint in marriage you have been experience since your youth age is a result of satanic manipulation.  

Beloved, any power, any creatures and any kingdom that have hands in the condition you are, there mission will surely expire today in your life. Mind you, are you not the cause of the problem you are battle with? Remember, your sin may be the cause of the condition you are now. Nevertheless, God require confession and total repentance from all your evil deeds now before you start today PRAYER BOMBS – Luke 13:3-5

Please, you are to pray these prayer bombs for 3 nights between 12midnight and 2am daily with Psalm 35.

Prayer Bombs:

1. My God and my Lord, I confess all my sins and I ask for mercy and total cleansing with your blood in Jesus name
2. Every hands that have part in my ______________ (mention your problem), die by thunder today in the name of Jesus
3. This agents of devil that hook me down into this condition, scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
4. Whosoever do me like this will receive wrath and judgment of God today in the name of Jesus
5. This power of enemies that kept me into this condition, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
6. Whosoever do my wife/husband/child like this will die within 48 years by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
7. My God and my Lord, I’m tired of this condition, arise and let all my enemies be scatter with your thunder in the name of Jesus
8. You satanic agent that assassinate me to this condition, you are not my creator, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
9. The power of problematic from my father’s house that hired me to failure and delay, your time is over today, scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
10. Every creatures that have hands in my mockery journey, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments