Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Never Surrender to Failure

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 113TH IN YEAR 2014 (WEDNESDAY 23RD APRIL 2014)

Topic: NEVER SURRENDER TO THE CHALLENGES


Bible Reading: 1 SAMUEL 19:18-24

There is no way you can go or lives without challenges, but you MUST not surrender to challenge that comes your way at any time. Despite the frustration, persecution, challenges and confrontation that bestowed on David, yet he never surrender himself, or bow down for it. 


In verse 8, the Bible says: "And there was war again and David went out, and fought with the Philistines, and slew them with a great slaughter; and they fled from him".

David remain focus and steadfast which make him victorious at the war. Beloved, never allow what you are passing through to wail you down. You should not compromise or bow down for your enemies. Daniel and his friend never bow down and portrait before image that set before them, rather they confronted and challenged the king for his evil planned. Daniel 3:13-18

Challenges will comes and go, problem will embark and expire, never allow them to destroy your future or your marriage or your business/job.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY


1. Every spring up of challenges before me, quick quite in the name of Jesus 

2. Every confrontation from the pity of hell against my life, is hereby silence by the power and thunder of God in Jesus name

3. I will overcome every problem facing me in the journey to my promise land in Jesus name

4. As from today henceforth, I will triumph from glory to glory in the name of Jesus 

5. I claim the living power of God that will help me to overcome every challenges that will come my way in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Anonymous26.4.14

    Edith Adeyemi say:
    Lord i thk u 4 allowing me2 be partaker of ur word it shall be fruitful in me IJN As my GOD liveth so it shall be Num 14:28 Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.4.14

    Adeyemi Oluwagbenga say

    AMEN.I receives all this prophesy sir..and so shall it be unto my life.in Jesus'name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26.4.14

    Samuel Ayorinde say
    Amen IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26.4.14

    Apostle Sharron Arthur say

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous26.4.14

    Amen-Omoigui Edith Nkolika say

    Amen. Same to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous26.4.14

    Chikamunayo Esomibe say

    Lord let d helper of my destiny locate me in d name of Jesus. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.