Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST THE EMPTINESS

WELCOME TO 54TH DAY OF 2014 (SUNDAY 23RD FEB. 2014)

Topic: WAR AGAINST THE EMPTINESS

Jeremiah 51 vs 33 - 36 says: "For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshing floor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come. Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my dedicates, he hath cast me out. The violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon, shall the inhabitant of Zion say; and my blood upon the inhabitants of Chaldea, shall Jerusalem say. Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry."

There are many Nebuchadnezzar today that have swallowed many destinies, destroyed many homes and empty many pastors and Christian. He has took away the gifts of God in them. He has cast many out of their way of destiny and to their promise land. Many marriages are under Nebuchadnezzar control. Many business and jobs could not bring out the fruitfulness because the power of Nebuchadnezzar is working in them. But today God is will fight and put end to Nebuchadnezzar work in their lives.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY: 
1. Every spirit of Nebuchadnezzar assigned to empty me, die in Jesus name

2. Every agents of Nebuchadnezzar working against my destiny die by thunder in the name of Jesus 

3. The power of emptiness in my business, job, and in my place of work, scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

4. Every Nebuchadnezzar in my family used to swallow people's blessing, success and destiny, today is your end, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of JESUS 

5. Every gathering of darkness collide to empty me and turn me to nothing, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

6. Every living creatures vow to empty me to useless, you are a liar, today the thunder of God will render you down in the name of Jesus 

7. Every good and spiritual gifts in me that have been took away by Nebuchadnezzar and his agents are hereby return back by the power of God in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Anonymous23.2.14

    Comrade Victor. O. Aganmwonyi say:
    Good evening sir, it was a success on Friday as I ve end my program. I would ve called for prayer but I wasn't having call card. thanks for a d prayer bombs. God bless you and keep me still in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23.2.14

    Felix Aina say:
    HO GOD OF ELIJAH! LET THIS PRAYER BOMB, BLOW AWAY EVERY AREA THAT NEEDED TO BE BLAST IN MY LIFE BY THE FIRE OF HOLY GHOST! AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23.2.14

    Bethy Olotu Bamgboye say:
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23.2.14

    Adeyemi Oluwagbenga say:
    Amen..I receives it all and it's well with me soul.in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous23.2.14

    Comrade Victor. O. A. say:
    Amen. last night I had a terrible dream, in the dream I was so surprise one of my eldest sister was confessing to me that she's a witch that she causes all I am passing through, that a prophet is warning her to come and confess to me else she will die. my mouth was wide up with shock I woke up and realised it was a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is one of the secret of your problem, God will reveal others in Jesus name

      Delete
    2. Anonymous23.2.14

      Comrade Victor O. A. say:
      Amen and Amen. I keep wondering sir, what I have done wrong to deserve such torture. though I know the Bible clearly states a man's enemy is from his household.

      Delete
    3. there is nothing you do. Do you remember JOB in the Bible. what does Job did before he was confronted with such problem? every child of God can face any challenge at any given time. if such challenges come it does not mean that it comes becos of our sin. But the reality is that, God give us victory to overcome no matter how terrible it is.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous23.2.14

    Blessing Kaula say:
    hello man of God how is your life together with the family, how is the work of God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous23.2.14

    Olabode Felicia say:
    As many that believes in the Power of God should pray this prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous23.2.14

    Mabel Awosanmi say:
    Amen in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.