Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Possess and Occupy Your Throne

Topic: Possess Your Throne

Bible Reading: 1 Kings 1:5-53

The Holy Bible is a book of Life and manual for all things. Nothing happens without been trace to particular incident or verses in the Bible. The incident that happened between Adonijah and Solomon is an illustration to things that happens to many Christians today. Christians were ordained and crowned as Kings and Queens, but many have not attained this divined throne. They remain living as slaves and maid-salve under the authority of unbelievers – pagans.

The bible says."Adonijah was a manipulator, unsurper and betrayal. He tried all his efforts to hijack the throne from Solomon, but all his efforts failed woefully. He was made to return what never belonged to him, he bowed down before Solomon and paid the ultimate price" (1 Kings:1:5-53).

There are numerous Adonijah war against the children of God, manipulate their destiny, hijack their right and occupied the position of believers. Many Christian are under the captivity of Adonijah. He has caged them and snatched away their God given.
Today, Adonijah does not exist, but the spirit of Adonijah is at work against the children of God. Remember, Solomon did not take over his throne from Adonijah until his (Solomon) mother run to the King for intervention. You have no power or strength to win the battle against Adonijah spirit, but you have Jesus Christ that never lost battle. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. He invites you to come unto Him for solution.

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

Don’t ignore this great invitation. Accept it is the beginning of your freedom from the forces of Adonijah that hijacked your destiny.

Do you know you are ordained as a King or a Queen from God? Do you know you are to occupy the throne and rule your world? Do you ever dream of see yourself fulfill the purpose and plan of God for your life? What do you think you exist for? To be sincere with you, God ordained and set you apart to be a king or queen (Genesis 1:27-28, Exodus 7:1, Psalm 82:6, John 10:34-35)

“The LORD said to Moses, Behold, I make you as God to Pharaoh [to declare My will and purpose to him]; and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.” Exodus 7:1
Beloved, never allow the generations of Adonijah to take away your crown. Never trade with his agents to occupy your throne. Your sit should not be vacant for the enemy to occupy.

PRAYER BOMBS

1. Lord I thank you for given me grace to overcome the spirit of
Adonijah war against my soul.

2. By the Word through which all things were created, I decree, your enemies shall labour in vain over my life in the name of Jesus.

3. Every oppressing and manipulating powers struggling to manipulate the promise of God upon my life, shall be disgraced, dishonoured and perpetually silenced by the Powerful Name of
Jesus Christ in Jesus Mighty Name.

4. Every pre-destined blessings of God upon my life shall come into manifestation in the name of Jesus.

5. My glorious crown shall receive the fire of God, and it will never be given to someone else in Jesus name.

6. Father, let there be restoration of every missing blessing in my life in the name of Jesus.

7. Father, in your mercy and favour, I recover my glory and glorious days back in Jesus name.

8. By fire by thunder I recover whatever the devil has taken away from me physically or spiritually in Jesus Mighty Name.

9. My Father and my Lord gird me with strength and power to recover all my hidden treasure from the coven of forces of darkness in the name of Jesus.

10. Every satanic warehouse harboring my glory shall burst open by the Powerful thunder of heaven in the name of Jesus.

11. Father in your mercy, I recover my place of beauty, honour and dignity in the name of Jesus.

12. Whoever and whatever stands as a destructive Adonijah (agent of Satan) in my life shall be arrested and wasted by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus Mighty Name.

13. All my adversaries shall bow down before me in Jesus Mighty Name.

14. I am the chosen one, divinely preserved and simply the very best, no forces of Adonijah can stop my success in the name of Jesus.



15. Father, arise in your mercy, deliver me from the cage of Adonijah in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments