Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DAY 9- Monday 9th February 2015

Topic: UNCOMMON TESTIMONY OF LONG-LIFE

BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 30:15, Psalms 91:1-end

There is no doubt every people desire to lives long and see the goodness of their children, children, but the reverse is the case to more than 85% of people that desire it. Moreover, it is sure that, most of the right things that people desire can be grant for them from God because it is God willingness for His children to have and experience such, and long-life is one of them.

From the creation of the world, God purpose for man is to lives forever and be in good health. Biblically, we read about the people that lives 969 years, 700 years, 500 years, etc – Genesis 5:1-end. But the sin cut the years of living down to 70 years. Nevertheless, people are still lived more than 100 years before they died. In this generation we are, we still see the people that live more than 100 years and be in good health.

Dear friends, there are principles and rules that can make and cause you to lives long and have uncommon testimony of long-life. The Holy Bible is our manual and it contains all the principles you MUST follow to have uncommon testimony of long-life. In as much as you KIN to these principles, in God mercy, you will have uncommon testimony of long-life that nobody has experience in your family and in the world at large. 

The principles of uncommon testimony of Long-life:
To lives long and be in healthy is matter of choice, therefore choose and be determine to lives long and be in good healthy throughout your lifetime – Deuteronomy 30:15, 19-20. 

Love God wholeheartedly – Deuteronomy 30:16

Fear God and walk with Him – Deuteronomy 30:16

Regenerated through the power in the Blood of Jesus – 2Corinthians 5:17. Become a new creature through the Blood of Jesus

Believing and operating in the power of the name of Jesus – John 11:25-26; 3:15-16

Lives in holiness and in righteousness – Leviticus 11:44-45

Study, meditate and obedience to the word of God – Luke 2:25-26

Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness – Matthew 6:33

Exercise yourself in daily prayer and fasting – Luke 2:36-37. Declare what you desire in your prayer on daily basis – Psalms 118:17

Don’t eat anyhow 

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. My Father and my God, forgive me all my sins that can hinder me to lives long in Jesus name

2. Every mark of the devil that will not allow me to lives long-life is terminated and remove by the Blood of Jesus

3. I choose to lives long and be healthy in the name of Jesus

4. I shall not die but lives, and declare the works of the Lord in the name of Jesus

5. Every seed and covenant of sudden death in my family is hereby terminated and expire in my life by the power in the Blood of Jesus

6. My God and my Lord, remove my name from the book of short-life living in the name of Jesus

7. By the authority and power in the name and the Blood of Jesus, I remove my name from the book of demonic in the name of Jesus

8. I will not eat poison in the name of Jesus

9. Everything I will eat or drink shall be sanctify by the Blood of Jesus

10. I claim and kin to the covenant of long-life in the name of Jesus

11. Any plan of the enemies for me to die this year and years to come is hereby scatter by fire, thunder and Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus

12. Any seed of sin that planted in me is uprooted by the Power in the Blood of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments