Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Prayer Against Wickedness

No Room For Wicked

Prayer Against Wickedness is a serious prayers Bombs that everyone should emulate and practices on daily basis.

1. I declare total destruction upon every forces and power of terrorists assigned against your life and everything around you in Jesus name.

2. The thunder and fire of God will locate and scatter every forces, power, agents and organization that determine to terrorize your activities, marriage, business, job, and academic in Jesus name

3. Every power and gathering of antagonist in my working place, in my parents family, and in my marriage, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. No antagonist, terrorist, and forces of wickedness will confront me, my marriage or academic without receiving fire and thunder of God unexpectedly in Jesus name 

5. God will continue to expand and increase my marriage and business with joy, peace and blessing in Jesus name 

Post a Comment

0 Comments