Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

GOD EXALT TOTAL COMMITTED

GOD EXALT TOTAL COMMITTED

BIBLE READING: Genesis 26:30-33

When we are abused by the unbelieving world, we need to remember the words of Psalm 37:5-6 which says: "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday."

God will vindicate you if you are totally committed to Him and trust Him for everything. Your need is to entrust yourself completely to God by committing all your ways to Him.

Isaac was dared to live the separated life, God poured out His blessing on him. Isaac is a man that not offensive to unbelievers but he did what is right in the sight of the Lord. As a result God blessed Isaac and the well his servants had dug produced water.

It is the right time for you and I to examine ourselves on how we committed to the things of God. I urge you to consider the benefits of committing one total life unto God as Isaac did.

As a believer, you have friends and neighbours around you that are watching you. They can intimate you, persecute you, frustrating you and devil can use them to tempt you, but you must focus and commit yourself unto God. You must be ready to suffer for the Lord's sake. Your suffering for the Lord has a great reward which cannot be comparing with any achievement one can have in this world without God.

Do not try to reach them with compromising your standards, but lives a life that separate to God who can reward you for tour faithfulness and commitment. Remember the word of God in 1 Peter 5:6.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:


1. Father I thank you for your faithfulness unto me and my family in the name of Jesus

2. Father I confess all my sins unto you forgive me and wash me cleans with precious Blood of your only begotten Son Jesus Christ

3. My Father and my God fills me with power and Spirit of commitment and humility to serve and honour you throughout my life in the name of Jesus

4. Father, deliver me from every forces of wickedness that surrounding my life and business in the name of Jesus

5. Father, I commit my way and total life into you, guide me and make my journey a successful to your glory in the name of Jesus

6. My Father and my God, endow me the power to endure trials, temptation and persecution in my spiritual journey in the name of Jesus

7. Father in your mercy, let every well of my life that had been blocked by get enemies be renew and bring out water of success, healing, prosperity and total transformation to my life, marriage, ministry and family as whole in the name of Jesus

8. Father caused me to only depend and rely on you in my doing in the name of Jesus

9. Father, as you make Isaac to prosper, God cause me to prosper and be a blessing to my generation and generations to come in the name of Jesus

10. Thank you Father for answer my prayer in Jesus name I prayed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments