Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Destroying the Traveling Routes of Witchcraft


  1. Let life-choking thorns begin to grow on the traveling route of my household witchcraft, in Jesus name.
  2. Let the traveling-routes of my household witchcraft become their burying places, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Let the angel of destruction continually minister on any route of witchcraft that is fashioned against me, in Jesus name.
  4. Let any witchcraft route constructed against me become dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Thunderbolt of God begin to scatter the traveling-routes of any witch troubling me, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Let the communication system of my household witches be frustrated in Jesus name.
  7. Every witchcraft network working against my prosperity be dismantled by fire in  the name of Jesus.
  8. Let every witchcraft communication gadget delegated against my life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
  9. Let every witchcraft computer assigned against my life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
  10. O Lord confuse the tongue of every witchcraft speaking against my destiny in Jesus name.
  11. Every evil communication against me fall down and die in the name of Jesus.



Post a Comment

0 Comments