Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Destroying The Throne of Iniquity


1.   I reverse every mandate given to any evil power to supervise my life, in the name of Jesus.
2.   O Lord, let the rain of affliction fall upon the marine world that is after my progress for evil.
3.   Every evil deposit from the sun against my life, the Lord rebukes you.
4.   You sun, lift away your warfare from my life, in the name of Jesus.
5.   You moon, shut up your light from night raiders, in the name of Jesus.
6.   You hidden arrow of wickedness, come out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Every power harboring enchantment against me, vomit them, in the name of Jesus.
8.   O moon, sun and stars, vomit every enchantment against my life, in the name of Jesus.
9.   O earth vomit every wickedness against me, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the heavens break every yoke of iniquity upon my life, in the name of Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments