Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYERS FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

 


PRAYERS FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

BIBLE READING: DEUTERONOMY 8:18

Prayer For Financial Breakthrough

1.      Father, delivered me from the grip of sin that hinder my financial breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

2.      Every evil conspirator gathering against my blessings be disbanded by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3.      Every evil veil covering my finances, consume by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4.      Every evil arrow against my finances be rendered null and void by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5.      By the fire of the Holy Ghost, every dead area of my blessings receive resurrection now, in the name of Jesus.

6.      Father, by your mighty power, I commanded the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus come upon the works of my hands now, in the name of Jesus.

7.      My Father and my Lord, deliver me from every satanic pit of backwardness in Jesus name

8.      Every curse of anti-finances in my life, be broken by the blood of Jesus.

9.      My Father and my Lord, concerning my finances, give me a new name in Jesus name.

10.  Father, let the rain of your blessings begin to rain down on my dry business, in the name of Jesus.

11.  Father, deliver me from the powers of business stagnation in the name of Jesus.

12.  Any power of darkness fighting against my businesses and career, I destroy you now by fire in the name of Jesus.

13.  Any seed of poverty planted into my business, by uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

14.  By the grace of God, my angel of blessing will not go unless he blesses me, in the name of Jesus.

15.  Father, let my cries provoke angelic assistance for financial breakthrough today in the name of Jesus Christ.

16.  By the thunder of God, every satanic hindrance targeted against my business be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

17.  Every deeply-rooted problem in my finances, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

18.  By the blood of Jesus, I reject every evil domination of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.

19.  Before this hour tomorrow, my angel of blessings will locate by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20.  Every evil riot rage against my finances, be disgraced and consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

21.  Every evil crowd seeking to take my finances, be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

22.  By the blood of Jesus, any poison of sickness draining my finances come out of my system now, in the name of Jesus.

23.  Every abnormality within my body receives divine healing now, in the name of Jesus.

24.  Every fountain of infirmity sucking my money dry up now, in the name of Jesus.

25.  Every hunter of my finances, be disappointed and died woefully, in the name of Jesus.

26.  Every stubborn pursuer of my finances falls and die now, in the name of Jesus.

27.  By the grace of God, my business will not be anchored to any evil, in the name of Jesus.

28.  By the blood of Jesus Christ, I neutralize every power of tragedy against my business, in the name of Jesus.

29.  Any evil preparation against my finances, be frustrated, in Jesus’ name.

30.  Father, I thank you for the time of my financial liberation has come, in Jesus mighty name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments