Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DESTROY THE DREAM’S DESTROYERS THROUGH PRAYERS

DESTROY THE DREAM’S DESTROYERS THROUGH PRAYERS

The following are the little prayers we are to pray. You can also add your own, but make sure you pray these aggressive.

1.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, all manipulation of the devil through dreams over my life, business, education, marriage is terminated with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

2.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, all the sources of satanic dreams in me are block with the Blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name, amen.

3.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, satanic kingdom you are liar over my life, everything in me that gives you room to manipulated me with bad dreams is vomit out with the Blood and Fire of GOD in Jesus name, amen.

4.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, satan you are lair, you work in my life through bad dreams you gave to me is cancel with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

5.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, I destroy all destroyers of good dreams in my life with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

6.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, all the destroyers of good things that had been destiny for me in GOD’S Master plan are destroy with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

7.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, as from today, all destroyers that destroy my cars, house, business, education, and marriage are destroying with the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

8.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, all my imagination that devil use to steal my destiny in the dream is terminate with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

9.      In the name of JESUS CHRIST, all goods things that had been stolen away from me through dreams are restore back with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

10.  In the name of JESUS CHRIST, my promotion that had been stolen through dreams is restoring back in 100 fold with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

11.  In the name of JESUS CHRIST, my wife/husband that had been stolen from me through manipulation of satanic dreams is restoring back with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

12.  In the name of JESUS CHRIST, enough is enough, bad dreams is no longer my portion as from today in the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

13.  In the name of JESUS CHRIST, I possess all my possession that had stolen to the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name, amen.

14.  In the name of JESUS CHRIST, all the agents of devil that assigned with me in order to steal, kill and destroy any good things that comes to me, are consume and scatter with the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

15.  In the name of JESUS CHRIST, all manipulation of the devil through dreams that paralyzed good things in me is destroying with the Fire of God in Jesus name, amen.

16.  All the power that competes with me is destroy with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.

17.  All the forces of wickedness that competes with my glory, you a liar, and you are destroying with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.

18.  All the satanic power that competes with my education through dreams, you a liar and you are destroying with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.

19.  All the evil strategies that are competes with business, marriage, health, jobs, children or wife/husband, you a liar, today you are destroying with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.

20.  All the agents of darkness that determined to competes with my destiny through dreams, you a liar, today and you are destroying with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.


Post a Comment

0 Comments