Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER AGAINST SETBACK

PRAYER BULLETS FOR DAY 20TH OF 2014 – PRAYER AGAINST SETBACK

1. Every power that causing setback in my life and business is hereby break to piece by thunder of God in Jesus name

2. I receive Uncommon favour of God that will put end to every setback activities in my life in Jesus name

3. All the bondage of setback use to hold my down is breaking by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. I am totally free from every forces of wickedness that operating setback activities in my life, marriage, business and work and ministry in Jesus name

5. Today, I receive and possess the power of uncommon favour of the unchangeable God that will bring me out of the pity of setback in Jesus name

6. I will NOT have any symptoms of setback in my life anymore in the name of Jesus Christ

7. I receive and possess the uncommon favour and power of living beyond measure and beyond limit in the name of Jesus

8. Every covenant of setback that had been working from my polygamy family is hereby break TODAY in my life with the Blood of JESUS CHRIST

Beloved, the season of our annual 14 Days Fasting and Prayer is approaching, get yourself prepare by register today for FEE athttp://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments