Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

REMOVING SPIRITUAL VEIL

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 21ST IN YEAR 2014:

PLEASE READY PSALM 69 WITH THESE PRAYERS

1. Every evil water that is covering your glory is hereby declare drying with fire of God in Jesus name 

2. My God and my Father, deliver me and my glory from the hand of the wickedness that kept my glory in the burial ground in Jesus name

3. Every hands that gang up against my destiny, you are a liar die by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. Every clothes of darkness that use to cover my life and glory, consume by fire and destroy by thunder in Jesus name

5. Oh my glory, hear the word and the voice of GOD, get out by fire from where you have been burial by the enemies in the name of Jesus

6. All my success, possession, glory, blessing, works, contract, spouse, etc that had been hijacked by the forces of darkness are hereby release by thunder and fire of God in the name of Jesus

7. Today is the 21st Day in year 2014, the 21st century glory is my portion in the name of Jesus. I claim it with the UNCOMMON FAVOUR AND MERCY OF GOD.

8. Thanks you Jesus for answering my prayers in Jesus mighty and precious name I pray, amen and amen!

Register for this year 14 Days and Fasting, tagged: UNCOMMON FAVOUR. from 1st to 14 February 2014 at http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments