Topic: WHAT CAN GOD DO THROUGH YOU?
Bible Reading: Matthew 1:18-21
More than 2000 years ago, God promise and prophecy concerned the birth of the WORLD SAVIOUR came to fulfillment through a woman called MARY. Mary was a VIRGIN woman that allowed herself to being used by the Almighty God to come to this world in human form, (Isaiah 7:14). She makes herself available for the promises and prophecies that had been foretold for several years came to reality. What a wonderful and divinely recognized woman indeed!
There are several prophecies and promises of God to mankind and these can be fulfill through special men and women that ready for them. One of the prophecy and promise was the born of a SAVIOUR that will save the world from their sins, (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:21).
Celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ is an annual celebration observes on 24th and 25th December of every year. When Jesus was born more than 2,000 years ago, the world by then is experience several things which applicable to our world today. Despite all these atrocities, yet a woman separate herself to be used by God to had born the SAVIOUR of the world. What can God do through you?
During the time of Jesus birth, the whole world is full of Atrocity, Expression of darkness and evil practices, Economic Depression – Luke 2:1-5, Political Melancholy – Matthew 2:16, Self-Satisfaction, Spiritual Misunderstanding – Matthew 2:3-5, and fear of God was scarce, yet A WOMAN still make herself available to born the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.
IN TODAY’S WORLD:
There is no doubt that, what happen in the days of Jesus’ birth is happening in the world today. The whole world if full of atrocity, political melancholy, expression of darkness and evil practices all over the world, fear of God is scarce, people are NOT concern for the SECOND COMING of JESUS CHRIST, people are lover of money and pleasures things, seeking how to please themselves not to please God, terrorism, killing and murdering, stealing, immoralities, false pastors and fake prophets etc. 2 Timothy 3:1-7.
CAN GOD USE YOU FOR HIS PURPOSE?
YES! No matter what happening in the world today, you have NO excuses for not being use by God to accomplish HIS eternal purpose. If MARY can make herself available for God to used her for HIS Purpose, you too can make yourself available for GOD to use you even more than MARY. The following are expect from you before God can use you for the fulfillment of HIS promises and prophecies:
1. Come back to Jesus and let HIM wash you clean in his Blood
2. Being a just man or woman – Matthew 1:19. Righteousness must be your garment and practices, 2 Timothy 2:20-22
3. Holiness should be your priority – Leviticus 11:44-45, 1 Corinthians 6:14-20. Mary was a virgin. Have you NOT destroyed your virginity?
4. Never corrupt yourself in any manner no matter what is happening in your environment and society. 1 Corinthians 6:14-20, 2 Timothy 2:20-22
5. Total separating from world affairs and pleasures - 2 Corinthians 6:14-17.
6. Spiritual minded woman – Matthew 1:20, Colossians 3:1-ff
7. Obedient to the last command – Matthew 1:24, 2:13-14, 19-23
8. Always celebrate God in praises – Luke 1:46-53, 2:25-38
9. Devoted in fasting and Prayers – Luke 2:36-38
IF GOD CAN USE YOU FOR HIS PURPOSE, Then:
1. You will highly and worldwide recognize – Matthew 2:2, Luke 1:48
2. Heaven announce and promote you -
3. Divine Host abide in you – Matthew 1:20
4. You become a Tourism center of God – Matthew 2:7-11
5. You become a source of joy and happiness for others – Matthew 2:10
6. You escape the present and future destruction – Matthew 2:13-15
7. You inherited the Kingdom of God
1. My God and my Lord, wash me clean with your precious Blood in the name of Jesus
2. God fill me with your Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus
3. My Father and my God, make the vessel to be use for wins souls to your Kingdom in the name of Jesus
4. God give the spirit of righteousness and holiness in Jesus name
5. My Lord and my God remove every seeds of evil practices in me in the name of Jesus
6. As from today I dissociate myself from ungodly living in the name of Jesus
7. My God glorify yourself in me in the name of Jesus
8. My Father in your mercy turn my marriage to divine tourism center in the name of Jesus
9. The power and grace to lives in heaven with you God give it to me in fullness in the name of Jesus