Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against the Evil Spirit of Diversion

War Against the Evil Spirit of Diversion
Bible Reading: Genesis 27:1-40

One of the ways that the devil is using to rub many people of their blessings including Christians is through the spirit and power of diversion. While the children of God are earnestly praying and believing God to bless and prosper them, someone is busy stealing these blessings in the spirit realm, without their knowledge. To many peoples they thought that it is economy situation of their nation that is affecting them moreover is not so. But the spirit and power of diversion from the pity of hell is working in their business, job or work.
 
Let me tell you these truth:
 

There are invisible powers whose job it is to capture the blessings meant for other people before it ever gets to them. It is their work to divert any goodness that is coming to the Christian mostly Christians that lazy in prayer.
 
One covert way they achieve this is by impersonating the real person in the realm of the spirit. They duplicate the picture of the real person to carryout their mission. That is exactly what happened to Esau in the Bible.
Jacob through his mother advise, turned to Esau  through duplicating the real Esau. 

Read it yourself: Read it diligently now: Genesis 27:6-17: 

6. "Rebekah said to her son Jacob, “Look, I overheard your father say to your brother Esau,
7. ‘Bring me some game and prepare me some tasty food to eat, so that I may give you my blessing in the presence of the Lord before I die.’
8. Now, my son, listen carefully and do what I tell you:
9. Go out to the flock and bring me two choice young goats, so I can prepare some tasty food for your father, just the way he likes it.
10.Then take it to your father to eat, so that he may give you his blessing before he dies.”
11. Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, “But my brother Esau is a hairy man while I have smooth skin.
12. What if my father touches me? I would appear to be tricking him and would bring down a curse on myself rather than a blessing.”
13. His mother said to him, “My son, let the curse fall on me. Just do what I say; go and get them for me.”
14. So he went and got them and brought them to his mother, and she prepared some tasty food, just the way his father liked it.
15. Then Rebekah took the best clothes of Esau her older son, which she had in the house, and put them on her younger son Jacob.
16. She also covered his hands and the smooth part of his neck with the goatskins.
17. Then she handed to her son Jacob the tasty food and the bread she had made.

Do you see how his mother duplicated the real Esau and turned Jacob to be Esau?  This spirit of "evil diversion" was at work here and Esau ended up losing his blessings! What a great tragedy!
 
These powers of diversions also ensure that:

* Someone lost his real certificate or turn it to fake anytime such person want to make use of it to get job, etc.
 
* Someone's paycheck is spent  in the spirit realm before it touches the hands of the person. When that is the case, as soon as the person gets her paycheck or wages, all kinds of problems (like sickness, looses, damages of properties, etc) will crop up. All these are happens  just to swallow the money. Even sometimes it led to debt.
 
* The person never gets out of debt, but instead keeps sinking further and further into more debts, and if care is not taking, it may leads to sudden death.
 
* Money or good things never last in the hands of such people. Instead they become burdens to their friends or the family.
 
* Money-draining sickness or fake business opportunities suddenly appear as soon as their victims are about to receive financial blessings.

Beloved, do you see how a mother diverted the blessing of her son to second son? Do you see how Jacob duplicated his brother image and diverted the blessing to himself?  And do you see how Esau lost his blessings and birth right?

What happened between Jacob and Esau is happening to thousands of people today. A situation where boss is diverting the rights and the benefits of the followers. A situation where husband diverting the glory of his wife to himself. A situation where sister diverting the blessings of his brother. A situation where landlord diverting the blessings and goodness of tenants to himself through evil spirit and power if diversion, etc.

THE WAYS OUT:

Mind you, there is solution to stop the evil spirit of diversion that is working in your business or your marriage. What Esau did is what you must do to end the spirit and power of diversion, and get back all your blessings and benefits in fullness.

Genesis 27:34 says: "When Esau heard his father’s words, he burst out with a loud and bitter cry and said to his father, “Bless me—me too, my father!”

Esau burst out with loud voice and cried, father bless me. 
The only thing you can do now is to crying unto God in sincerity, holiness and faithfulness of heart,  2 Chronicles 7:14.

If you are in this situation, you should be serious now and ready for real business of fighting the battle and conquer it permanently as  Esau did. 

Please you must use the following prayer bombs for fasting and prayer for 7 days and  7 nights.

PRAYERS BOMBS

1. Start your prayers with praises and worship for at least minimum of 30 to 40 minutes.

2. Thanks God for His mercy and grace to know the source of your debt and problems.

3. Every spirit and power of diversion that diverted my blessings and benefits die by fire in the name of Jesus

4. Every evil robe of diversion that was tied with my destiny and business, I cut it and destroy by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus

5. The arrow of debts get out from my life and businesses in the name of Jesus

6. Every sources of diversion that the devil is used to divert my blessing, be closed permanently by the blood of Jesus

7. The agent of evil diversion that assigned with my destiny, be destroy by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

8. In the name of Jesus, I recover and recollect all my blessings and benefits that had been took away by the evil spirit and power of diversion

9. By fire by thunder, the evil spirit of diversion leave my life and family in the name of Jesus

10. By fire by thunder, the evil spirit of diversion that caused debts for me, I commanded you to leave my life, business and family in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments