There are 3 major keys you need to fulfill your purpose. They are:
1. Dependence on God. This is the state of needing the help and support of God in order to survive or be successful. It refers to trusting the Lord with all your heart and leaning not on your own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)
God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs. (Matthew 5:3; NLT)
Stop leading yourself; let God lead you. Stop being the alpha and omega of your decisions; let God guide you. If you want to fulfill your God-given purpose, you must take the back seat and let God drive you. (Mark 1:12)
O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself it is not in man that walked to direct his steps. (Jeremiah 10:23; KJV)
2. Obedience God. To obey is to do ‘hat you are told or expected to do. It is simple, common sense to know that you cannot disobey God and expect His plans for your life to be fulfilled. You have to cooperate with Him. Obey His Word. Obey whatever He tells you.
Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceed out of the mouth of God. (Matt 4:4; KJV). Obedience always attracts blessings but disobedience brings curses. (Deut. 11:26-28
3. Patience for God. It is not enough to depend on God and obey Him; without patience you will truncate Gods will for your life. Many have married the wrong people, landed in trouble and even lost their lives because of impatience. They just wouldn't wait any longer and, they paid dearly for it.
For ye have need of patience, that, after e have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. (Hebrews 10:36; KJV)
Abraham, the father of faith, nearly failed in God’s purpose for his life because he became impatient. Although God’s will eventually came to pass, the product of his impatience is still a thorn in the flesh of his miracle- child even after thousands of years. God may not do it when you expect Him to but please though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3b
LET US PRAY:
1. O LORD, begin to promote me to higher ground in Jesus' name.
2. O LORD, bring honey out of the rock for me in Jesus' name.
3. Blood of Jesus, speak abundant life into my destiny in Jesus' name.
4. My blessings, come from the four winds and cling to me forever in Jesus' name.