Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

CRUSH THEM BEFORE THEY CRUSH YOU

TODAY IS 25TH DAY OF JANUARY 2014. HERE IS PRAYER FOR TODAY

1. Every exposure of the devil working against your spiritual life is hereby scatter by the wind of God in Jesus name

2. Every sands of wickedness blowing against my life is hereby stop by the fire of God in Jesus name

3. Every broom of wickedness using to sweep away my success, profits, work die by fire of God in Jesus name

4. I crush against every blockage of my spiritual living in the name of Jesus

5. Every forces of darkness fighting my destiny in the dream, in the sea, in the river, in physical realm is arrested by the fire of God

6. This weekend will be fruitful to me in Jesus name.

7. As today mark the LAST Saturday of January in 2014, every problem in my life is hereby declare expired in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.

Yes, I am ready to join 14 Days Fasting and prayer coming up on 1st to 14th February 2014. http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments