Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER FOR DAY SIX IN YEAR 2014

PRAYER FOR DAY 6 IN YEAR 2014

Remember, this year is the year is the year of your UNCOMMON FAVOUR.

1. In the capability of God's Favour, All Boasting Powers Delegated Against Me, Be Silenced Permanently, In The Name Of Jesus.

2. In the fullness of God's favour, today, I Withdraw All My Benefits From The Hands Of The Oppressors and Attackers In The Name Of Jesus.

3. With the power of Divine Favour, All Unprofitable Marks In My Life Be Erased, In Jesus’ Name.

4. In the favour of God that no man or woman can stop, I command Every Power Chasing Away My Blessings Be Paralyzed, In The Name Of Jesus.

5. In the favour of God plus His uncommon mercy, the Anointing For Spiritual Breakthroughs and fruitfulness Fall Upon Me, In The Name Of Jesus.

Don't forget, registration for our annual 14 Days Fasting and Prayer has began. You too can join us. It is FREE at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. PRAYER FOR DAY SEVEN OF YEAR 2014

    1. Every power assigned from the pity of hell to hinder my progress this year, is hereby destroy by thunder of God in Jesus name

    2. Every close door of my progress for this year 2014, I declare them open by thunder and fire of God in Jesus name

    3. My God My Father, give me your Uncommon favour that will put open door of breakthrough in all aspect of life to me in Jesus name

    4. Every spirit of barrenness in my life, marriage, business, education and work is expire today in God;s uncommon favour in Jesus name.

    5. Today is the seventh day in the new Year of the New month, I receive seventh fold of multiple blessing and breakthrough in the uncommon favour of God.

    Thanks you Jesus for answer my prayers.

    Dear friend, remember to participate in this year 14 Days Fasting and Prayer start on 1st Feb to 14th Feb 2014. Registration is FREE at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.