6.1.14

PRAYER FOR DAY SIX IN YEAR 2014

PRAYER FOR DAY 6 IN YEAR 2014

Remember, this year is the year is the year of your UNCOMMON FAVOUR.

1. In the capability of God's Favour, All Boasting Powers Delegated Against Me, Be Silenced Permanently, In The Name Of Jesus.

2. In the fullness of God's favour, today, I Withdraw All My Benefits From The Hands Of The Oppressors and Attackers In The Name Of Jesus.

3. With the power of Divine Favour, All Unprofitable Marks In My Life Be Erased, In Jesus’ Name.

4. In the favour of God that no man or woman can stop, I command Every Power Chasing Away My Blessings Be Paralyzed, In The Name Of Jesus.

5. In the favour of God plus His uncommon mercy, the Anointing For Spiritual Breakthroughs and fruitfulness Fall Upon Me, In The Name Of Jesus.

Don't forget, registration for our annual 14 Days Fasting and Prayer has began. You too can join us. It is FREE at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com/

Conquer your Giant

Conquer your Giant