Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYERS AGAINST CURSES

PRAYER BULLETS FOR 18 DAY OF 2014

1. My God and My Father, I command every spoken curse against my life be break, in the name of Jesus.

2. My God and My Father, I command every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny and marriage be break, in the name of Jesus.

3. My God and My Father, I command you inward curses, militating against my virtues and destiny be break, in the name of Jesus.

4. My God and My Father, I command any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my celebration day, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

5. My God and My Father, I command every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my marriage, and destiny fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Have you register for this year edition of FAIR HAVENS - 14 Days Fasting and Prayers from 1st to 14th February 2014. Join us now at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments